• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the quality of our journalist?

insignia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have long held the opinion that SPH reporters are a complete embarrassment to their profession.

Journalists are meant to have ethics and ideals. They are meant to be able to influence lives. Instead, they are just serving as a propaganda mouthpiece.

I wonder how the reporters at SPH can look themselves in the mirror. If they have any modicum of self-respect at all, they should all resign en masse. If I was a young journalist, there is no way I would be willing to work for a fraud like Chua Lee Hoong.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have been doing copy n paste shit in the crime folder since 2008 so you tell me. Can go nuts reading them as they often leave readers puzzled. All kinds of information withheld. And also spelling mistakes because replaced by foreigners. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been doing copy n paste shit in the crime folder since 2008 so you tell me. Can go nuts reading them as they often leave readers puzzled. All kinds of information withheld. And also spelling mistakes because replaced by foreigners. :biggrin:

Misleading headers just like Ron Ron

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is I said she said incident, so what makes the verdict in favour to the female victim?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even their sports reporters sucks now..

Last time Shit Times used to have good sports journalists like Joe Dorai, Jeffery Low..Then there was this good young football reporter Wang Meng Meng.. Used to enjoy reading his football reports..

Now they got an Ah Neh Pundek from India as their sports writer... Bloody Pundek would always insert bits of stupid cricket or tennis into his football columns... What does an Ah neh from India knows about football? :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: