• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is this really how tamasick does biz??

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think you get your cpf as installment not one lump sum.
Sillypore gahbrament think they can manage your own $$$ much better than you do it yourself.

can i equate cpf to the longest and most compelled "fixed deposit" saving? i get every cents and interests back from my principal which matures in 12 mths. cpf is i ve to wait like donkey years and i get back trickle.

what kind of logic is this? beside that, why are they setting more rididculous terms and conditions to held back my money? and the medisave, if i keep mytself healthy, those saving is actually frozen.

how could the gahmen rob the nation like that in broad daylight?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can!

When the gahmen is smear of shit on sole of shoe Lee Kuan Yew with a track record of being self serving greedy and vicious bastard who surrounded himself with other self serving greedy vicious bastards and corrupted all the civil serpents and kangaroos with huge pay to close their eyes and their mouths.

They can then rob and fuck and screw sinkies of hundreds of billions 24 hours of the day.
Whether in broad daylight or in the darkest night, PAP maggots and cockroaches will fuck and screw and rape sinkies of billions of dollars

VOTE OUT ALL THOSE PAP BASTARDS AND COCKROACHES IN 2016

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
why then is this nation silent aibout this unfair sport the pappies are playing and toying with out life saving? forever, we shall never score a goal if they keep changing and shifting the goal posts :(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can i equate cpf to the longest and most compelled "fixed deposit" saving? i get every cents and interests back from my principal which matures in 12 mths. cpf is i ve to wait like donkey years and i get back trickle.

what kind of logic is this? beside that, why are they setting more rididculous terms and conditions to held back my money? and the medisave, if i keep mytself healthy, those saving is actually frozen.

They will make it until you die then can withdraw.
Then next is after you die they tambah inside your kids account....forever can't wothdraw

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP fucking scared now.
They all know smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will be eating joss sticks and candle wax very very soon.

And the PAP know they cannot hold the tide of Sinkies who will demand and want back their CPF after that shit on sole of shoe DIE.
AND THEY GOT NO FUCKING MONEY TO GIVE BACK CPF

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at SCS(now defunct and incorp into NCS) and SMRT, these once big local GLC companies are badly managed. the staff in there is hopeless...
if you ask, yes, i am prejudiced against the cronies running these companies. Even go to court, i will still spill the beans and will not take back my word about them.

PUB is worse but alas nobody notice or seem to care as they are friggin monopoly

This year alone I had them down my place thrice and each time for simple task like tightening tap, change meter.. measure water pressure they came in droves of four or six (to measure water pressure!!!!!!!!). Remind me of the bad old PWD days where one guy works n 3 others supervise.........
What fucking productivity?????
Real absurd this state of affairs! When are they bringing in others to give PUB a run for our money????