• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Is this how he was 6x bankrupt bizman before. Failed failed and now a 7th bankrupt on yr bank account soon...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got 6 more bankruptcies before i catch up with trump. But bankruptcy laws very lenient in the west unlike here.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
U are another idiot sama @devilwithin...
But i got out of mine. Not easy to deal with when everything going down, like in 1998. Forex transaction was haywire. And we were unfortunaely, the centre of currency trading that forced all the other neighbouring countries money to devalue. We made money making others suffer.

Last edited: