• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there something wrong with Pinky's health? He looks sickly

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAVE_20210126_115027.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He has lost a lot of weight since a couple of years ago.

I've always thought he looks more like his mother than his father, but recently his physique is similar to his father before kicking the bucket. :biggrin:

LKY_LHL_PAP.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will he last as long as his old man?

I doubt it. And don't expect a response to his funeral similar to the one in 2015. :wink:

If not for the Familee royal blood flowing in his veins, he would have been chased out of town. :cool:

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
[
He is like my father. Eldest child and get the bulk of inheritance but will never have a chance to spend and enjoy the wealth. When I look at him and my father, I pity them instead of admiring them. They may hold positions of power and authority, be prime minister or ministers or ceos or listed company chairmen, but money not spent to enjoy means the money is not yours, isn't it?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's overdue for hell.
A traitor like him will have his corpse torn into 5 everyday.
Fuck his mother's cheebye.
May he burn in hell for eternity.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt it. And don't expect a response to his funeral similar to the one in 2015. :wink:

If not for the Familee royal blood flowing in his veins, he would have been chased out of town. :cool:

His coffin will be paraded around singapore for people to spit on his corpse..