• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is There Nothing to Report - Benson Puah kenna cancer?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What the hell is wrong with ST? BREAKING NEWS - "National Arts Council CEO Benson Puah diagnosed with cancer" First of all I wish him well and strength to recover his illness, really hope he recovers. Seriously is it so important that this become breaking news? And who is Benson Puah really? If Lee Kuan Yew I can understand because he is the papa of the country. Is there nothing to report? Shame on you ST!

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pardon my ignorance but who is Benson Puah and how is his illness affect me as an Singaporean??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy was just the CEO of Shang at Sentosa and became well acquainted with the establishment and out of the blue appointed as Chair of SDC. Overnight he became an influential player. So far nothing spectacular and he is the last person in the world to know about Arts. He was appointed as CEO of Esplanade which is a venue of performing arts amd he dresses as some creative person and he got elected to some international arts chapter.

Believe me painting a mural, writing nursery rhymes or doing a kindergarten skit is a major challange for this chap. Gurmit Singh can be classed as a world class performer if this guy claims to be person associated with the arts.

Pardon my ignorance but who is Benson Puah and how is his illness affect me as an Singaporean??

ben213us

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell is wrong with ST? BREAKING NEWS - "National Arts Council CEO Benson Puah diagnosed with cancer" First of all I wish him well and strength to recover his illness, really hope he recovers. Seriously is it so important that this become breaking news? And who is Benson Puah really? If Lee Kuan Yew I can understand because he is the papa of the country. Is there nothing to report? Shame on you ST!

is he married?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

how ?
he is the arts council man
that means he die right?
no more arts
no more arts show
so the elites will be affected
the elites like to go for arts show
and gather at the durian
and show off their farlalee , masarati, lambogini, mercerdes
and socialse
that is why it is breaking news

then sg will degrade into a 4th world cuntry due to lack of arts
arts mean high class

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy was just the CEO of Shang at Sentosa and became well acquainted with the establishment and out of the blue appointed as Chair of SDC. Overnight he became an influential player. So far nothing spectacular and he is the last person in the world to know about Arts. He was appointed as CEO of Esplanade which is a venue of performing arts amd he dresses as some creative person and he got elected to some international arts chapter.

Believe me painting a mural, writing nursery rhymes or doing a kindergarten skit is a major challange for this chap. Gurmit Singh can be classed as a world class performer if this guy claims to be person associated with the arts.

Gurmit Singh is a world class performer, I must be out of mu 'gourd'!. You know nowadays, you work in a bank, you are a banker, you know to draw a little you are an artist and so forth. :rolleyes:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and the type of cancer he has??

Lymphoma:
Lymphoma is a cancer of a part of the immune system called the lymphatic system. There are many types of lymphoma. One type is called Hodgkin disease. The rest are called non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Non-Hodgkin lymphomas begin when a type of white blood cell, called a T cell or B cell, becomes abnormal. The cell divides again and again, making more and more abnormal cells. These abnormal cells can spread to almost any other part of the body. Most of the time, doctors can't determine why a person gets non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Whoever he is lets all wish Benson well and successful in the treatment resulting in full recovery.

I really can't stand ST

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

CEOs are more equal than others in a hierarchical society that denigrates the importance of workers. :rolleyes:

Nosfaratu

This Benson Puah from Esplanade is a twa kan sin. Always has a toothy fake smile, but behind that is a conniving and sly schemer. It's good he has cancer ... god has eyes. Phui!