• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there eVer an onLine enemy ?..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not in my Vocab; ever..reaLLy..:cool::wink::smile:
What's said today shouLd aLL be forgotten tomorrow..:biggrin:

if u encounter the lowlife and the nolife who are plain pure cowards and tight arse retentive, u had it!

luckily my li'l brother leetahsar is highly immuned to them. they are by the way the same small group of clowns who shapeshift themselves into an army of nasty clones here.

do not - i repeat - DO NOT think that my pet snake is really missing here. he's slithering around masturbating out unlimited clones. u shall know what i mean after this posting :biggrin:

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lol, you so pathetic, upping your own thread? WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

My purpose in upping this thread is to Remind you Akia; and aLL for your own's good..whether you beLieve me or not..anyway; my Obituary's Thread is standing by for your this CNY; just incase..LOL.:biggrin::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly the net is just the net you just keep it on the net I am sure most you don't assosicate your real life with you moniker here. There's this problem that there are some forummers that claim to be heroes in real life and on the forum yet when they get discovered give excuses or try to take internet feuds to real life when their own identity is questionable.

Like when drifter was discovered to be a fake and suddenly ppl were saying it's just the net yet come on you all know drifter actually meant that he was so and so in real life but when it turned out to be fake suddenly the rules of the internet being fake come into play to protect him. Sounds ridiculous.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Between Fishypie's dumb questions and your even dumber 16,547 posts, my vote goes to him. Why are you still here? Am I being too subtle?

Good job ,but no matter how much you bukake on him he's still here looking for points . :biggrin: