• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there a place here away from riff-raffs and peasants?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blackhole description of you is apt even if that was worded rather crudely.

What shit talk you about Dotard Trump?
That I do not care to refute got nothing to do about my deeming not to give you any answer.

The pearls I cast you cannot hope to see in the albescent mist that surround me and my thoughts.
Best you decide on the category that you are in.
Which must be a lot lower than riffraff and peasants.

But I have faith in my ability to elevate even those that might not be elevatable.
Read what I write with a pure mind and sincere heart and in time, you might actually improve.

Coward jiuhukia giving excuses for being coward hiding behind computer slandering people. You went everywhere posting Lao kuey is called pure mind only to shameless people. Why so coward don't dare to classify me since you went calling Lao kuey everywhere? You know that I will ask you to name me and name yourself and know that it's a filthy lie that you jiuhukia criminals are spewing shamelessly to persecute me.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

An underwater journey reveals the strange birthing process of a deep-sea squid

Not easily mistaken for their ‘giant’ cousins, Gonatus onyx are deep-sea squid that grow to just 18 centimetres in mantle length. These small creatures were once largely mysterious to scientists – it wasn’t until the early 21st century that marine biologists learned that the female Gonatus onyx broods its eggs in a cluster between its arms, and not, like all other known squid, by laying the eggs on the ocean floor. Capturing this birthing process with clarity and a sense of wonder, Born Like Stars combines a mesmerising music-box soundtrack with breathtaking deep-sea photography to give the impression of travelling through an alien world.

Not suitable for those who rant and rave against cuttlefish. For their good, I must warn them not to see for fear those kind of entity go into catatonic collapse. Besides, I recall Boss warning he cannot tolerate those kind of rantings against cuttlefish and he got his duct tapes all ready to seal up fingers and other orifices so no squeaks can be heard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

An underwater journey reveals the strange birthing process of a deep-sea squid

Not easily mistaken for their ‘giant’ cousins, Gonatus onyx are deep-sea squid that grow to just 18 centimetres in mantle length. These small creatures were once largely mysterious to scientists – it wasn’t until the early 21st century that marine biologists learned that the female Gonatus onyx broods its eggs in a cluster between its arms, and not, like all other known squid, by laying the eggs on the ocean floor. Capturing this birthing process with clarity and a sense of wonder, Born Like Stars combines a mesmerising music-box soundtrack with breathtaking deep-sea photography to give the impression of travelling through an alien world.

Not suitable for those who rant and rave against cuttlefish. For their good, I must warn them not to see for fear those kind of entity go into catatonic collapse. Besides, I recall Boss warning he cannot tolerate those kind of rantings against cuttlefish and he got his duct tapes all ready to seal up fingers and other orifices so no squeaks can be heard!

Oh 贼 jiuhukia elevating the status of 乌贼 cuttlefish here. Thieves support thieves indeed.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh 贼 jiuhukia elevating the status of 乌贼 cuttlefish here. Thieves support thieves indeed.

Aiyoh! I worry all those little jiuhukias , thousands and millions and gadzillions of them swimming about will make you freak out and go catatonic.

Your welfare and sensibility of deep deep concern to me!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! I worry all those little jiuhukias , thousands and millions and gadzillions of them swimming about will make you freak out and go catatonic.

Your welfare and sensibility of deep deep concern to me!

No worries I love eating 乌贼 aka cuttlefish aka calamari. Fried calamari bagus!
Fried-Calamari_744.jpg

Last edited:

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Construction of the World's Largest Telescope

The world's largest radio telescope began searching for signals from stars and galaxies and, perhaps, extraterrestrial life Sunday in a project demonstrating China's rising ambitions in space and its pursuit of international scientific prestige. Beijing has poured billions into such ambitious scientific projects as well as its military-backed space program, which saw the launch of China's second space station earlier this month. Measuring 500 meters in diameter, the radio telescope is nestled in a natural basin within a stunning landscape of lush green karst formations in southern Guizhou province. It took five years and $180 million to complete and surpasses that of the 300-meter Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico, a dish used in research on stars that led to a Nobel Prize. The official Xinhua News Agency said hundreds of astronomers and enthusiasts watched the launch of the Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical Telescope, or FAST, in the county of Pingtang. Researchers quoted by state media said FAST would search for gravitational waves, detect radio emissions from stars and galaxies and listen for signs of intelligent extraterrestrial life. "The ultimate goal of FAST is to discover the laws of the development of the universe," Qian Lei, an associate researcher with the National Astronomical Observatories of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, told state broadcaster CCTV. "In theory, if there is civilization in outer space, the radio signal it sends will be similar to the signal we can receive when a pulsar (spinning neutron star) is approaching us," Qian said. Installation of the 4,450-panel structure, nicknamed Tianyan, or the Eye of Heaven, started in 2011 and was completed in July.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boston fried calamari is most atas!
View attachment 32070

Fucking greedy! Never offer to me , who is so concerned of your health and mental state.
How cum you so low class as not to sprinkle liberally Caspian Beluga Almas black caviar on the fried jiuhu?

But if you offer sincerely and on your knees, I condescend to slum with you and have a bite or two of your Boston juihu even without the caviar.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking greedy! Never offer to me , who is so concerned of your health and mental state.
How cum you so low class as not to sprinkle liberally Caspian Beluga Almas black caviar on the fried jiuhu?

But if you offer sincerely and on your knees, I condescend to slum with you and have a bite or two of your Boston juihu even without the caviar.

Already explained to another jiuhu shit here before high class does not mean rich. I am too poor to afford caviar but definitely high class compared to you jiuhu shit that called people Lao kuey while calling yourself atas people. What is wrong to be poor but high class?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already explained to another jiuhu shit here before high class does not mean rich. I am too poor to afford caviar but definitely high class compared to you jiuhu shit that called people Lao kuey while calling yourself atas people. What is wrong to be poor but high class?

You dont take Almas caviar, you should diam diam about elevating yourself to atas atas level. Fotos of fried jiuhu impressed your mom who will always love you even if no one else.
I only concern for you and your mental wellbeing. In that sense, I love you too.

Do remember to take your medications with your fried jiuhu.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont take Almas caviar, you should diam diam about elevating yourself to atas atas level. Fotos of fried jiuhu impressed your mom who will always love you even if no one else.
I only concern for you and your mental wellbeing. In that sense, I love you too.

Do remember to take your medications with your fried jiuhu.

Since when did I elevate myself to atas people like you did calling yourself atas people? I only follow you to elevate the status of 乌贼 aka cuttlefish aka Boston fried calamari to atas atas level. My high class has always been what Obama advocated when people go low we go high. Jiuhukia go low to tell lies about me, I go high to tell the ugly truth about jiuhukia. So high class indeed.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok.

Hugs.

I humbly apologise and let us have peace so we can tekan other jiuhukias.
Next time you got fried jiuhu gimme a call and I bring along caviar.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha shameless jiuhukia talking about yourself. Go read the durian thread, you are the one who called me "damned bodoh" first. Just like NK called trump deranged and then trump called him mad. You low class jiuhukia called people stupid yourself and now tell lies act blur to discredit and slander me non stop.

you are worse than Riff Raff, peasants or lao kuey...just gaylang dung...go finger yourself why

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok.

Hugs.

I humbly apologise and let us have peace so we can tekan other jiuhukias.
Next time you got fried jiuhu gimme a call and I bring along caviar.

Oh being high class I will surely accept your humble apology. Hopefully not another fake apology like what another shit did before.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

damned stooped poor and atas damned sway kwaybu
better go hide in gayland closet lah
so poor why live ...just go to gayland and fertilise the worms there lah
poor poor poor wretched laukwaybu.....

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
damned stooped poor and atas damned sway kwaybu
better go hide in gayland closet lah
so poor why live ...just go to gayland and fertilise the worms there lah
poor poor poor wretched laukwaybu.....

Just reported your post. Damned sia suay jiuhukia pretend to be good while carrying out a vicious smear campaign.