• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there a place here away from riff-raffs and peasants?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where can good atas people like me go spill pearls without riff raffs and peasants and swines cumming to be lao kuey or to kar jeo us in our august ponderings ?

Like I want to post this topic

China's Science Revolution

Or is this place only to shit in and be shitted on and talk cock and sing song?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where can good atas people like me go spill pearls without riff raffs and peasants and swines cumming to be lao kuey or to kar jeo us in our august ponderings ?

Oppies like you can go take a cheap holiday in the usual 3Bs - Batam, Bintam and Bali.

Just watch out for a little bit of lava from Mount Agung, Bali. Your hotel may end up getting flooded with local refugees.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oppies like you can go take a cheap holiday in the usual 3Bs - Batam, Bintam and Bali.

Just watch out for a little bit of lava from Mount Agung, Bali. Your hotel may end up getting flooded with local refugees.

Dunno if you riff raff or peasant or swine.
I got to put you down as all three, cumming here to take a shit. You should use new toilet paper to clean yourself before you stand up and zip your pants

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dunno if you riff raff or peasant or swine.
I got to put you down as all three, cumming here to take a shit. You should use new toilet paper to clean yourself before you stand up and zip your pants

I use oppie propaganda and books as my toilet paper.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

bedok reservoir will be the ideal place for u to drown ur swallow

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use oppie propaganda and books as my toilet paper.

I saw you at Hong Lim park many times! So you were there gathering and stockpiling pangsai material for your big pangsai? And you read Petir while waiting for your pangsai to take place?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget about serious posts here. This is the resource center for sinkie ignorance

I take it guys like JohnTan and yourself to show us how to excel in that?
Make Zikapore into Hub of sinkie ignorance?
But I thought PAP orledi doing a very good job on that front!

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
bedok reservoir will be the ideal place for u to drown ur swallow

I know you will swallow when I pump my cum into you.

But I got better place to pump that into, even onto my palm except I got lots of syts just begging for that.
Steffychun also queing up once the price agreed.

I suggest you go to Bubba if you want to swallow fast. Amos can give you introduction.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bloody chinks want to invade the privacy of stealth aircraft. Fucking pervs!

The China North Industries Group Corporation has tested a radar in recent weeks that generates terahertz radiation in order to better track the presence of stealth aircraft, the South China Morning Post reports.

The device has the potential to be a “game changer” for the People’s Liberation Army, scientists told the Hong-Kong based news outlet, since the radar might be able to spot the US’ F-22 Raptors and beleaguered F-35 Joint Strike Fighters.

Terahertz radiation can theoretically see through the “composite materials” that help hide stealthy jets, SCMP reports. The F-22 fleet’s new $40 million paint job might be for naught after all.

1055980734.jpg

© US AIR FORCE
Pentagon Considering Retiring 100 F-35s Before They Ever Fly

“The radar-absorbent coatings on the F-35 will look as thin and transparent as stockings if [the Chinese radar] is as powerful as they claim,” a technical executive told the Post. The reported power of the radars is “more than a million times higher” than other terahertz machines — dubbed T-rays — that have tried to measure the physical specifications of stealth coatings on F-35s, the executive added.

The instrument was designed at the China Academy of Engineering Physics.

A terahertz ray device is still far from actual military use. Researcher Qi Jiaran of the Harbin Institute of Technology said “there is still a long way to go” before a T-ray radar could be equipped onto a surveillance plane or satellite.

The Japanese Defense Ministry is also actively developing new radar systems to pinpoint the locations of stealth Russian Su-57s and Chinese J-20 fighters, Sputnik reportedAugust 17.

https://sputniknews.com/military/201709271057760777-china-tests-radar-detect-stealth/

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this forum is for people with IQ more than 200
if you do to qualify
please just leave
don't be silly and mocked at by the genius people here
they are super brilliant here

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are super brilliant here

Only the thread starter.
JohnTan looking for tissue paper. It is ok to him if tissue is used as he will reuse it.
Excuse him as he got a disconnect between his tongue and fingers with whatever the fuck he got that masquerade as a brain.
Virus here only to swallow and looking for swallowable fluids to swallow.
The rest can gather pearls and get your IQ upgraded in time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey so which category am I? Riff Raff, peasants or lao kuey? Yesterday I already caught you with an iq below Donald trump that you were not able to refute. Don't go round spilling shit and say you are casting pearls.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey so which category am I? Riff Raff, peasants or lao kuey? Yesterday I already caught you with an iq below Donald trump that you were not able to refute. Don't go round spilling shit and say you are casting pearls.

haha stupid people always call others stoooopid
casting pearls like throwing crumbs
wise words hahahhaahaaa....gaylang veteran lulian veteran...wauhahahaaaaa

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Blackhole description of you is apt even if that was worded rather crudely.

What shit talk you about Dotard Trump?
That I do not care to refute got nothing to do about my deeming not to give you any answer.

The pearls I cast you cannot hope to see in the albescent mist that surround me and my thoughts.
Best you decide on the category that you are in.
Which must be a lot lower than riffraff and peasants.

But I have faith in my ability to elevate even those that might not be elevatable.
Read what I write with a pure mind and sincere heart and in time, you might actually improve.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha stupid people always call others stoooopid
casting pearls like throwing crumbs
wise words hahahhaahaaa....gaylang veteran lulian veteran...wauhahahaaaaa

Hahaha shameless jiuhukia talking about yourself. Go read the durian thread, you are the one who called me "damned bodoh" first. Just like NK called trump deranged and then trump called him mad. You low class jiuhukia called people stupid yourself and now tell lies act blur to discredit and slander me non stop.