• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is there a min age to visit pros?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
March 22, 2009. Sunday: Two youngsters
Felt very sick this morning. Sore throat started yesterday afternoon. Took some Panadol before went to bed last night. But still couldn’t prevent it from getting worse today. Might have a fever too but didn’t check.

Still, went out in the morning with my family and came back around 4pm. Took a nap till 5pm. Drove out after 5:30.

Past midnight, two young men boarded my taxi from AMK and said to go to Geylang. They were both just teenagers. They were going to visit a brothel in Lor 18. One of them was more experienced than the other. He was telling another boy what to say to the girl to get started. He himself was going to see a girl who he called by her nickname. He seemed to know her very well.

I don't know if there is a legally required minimum age to visit prostitutes in Singapore, like in drinking or smoking. If there is, these boys were surely underaged. And I wonder if their parents know or care about what their young boys do on streets at this hour.
Posted by Mingjie Cai at 1:11 PM 0 comments

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
teekee you want to convert your gay son to straight by bringing him to GAYlang ?