• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there a instant test kit like pregnancy test kit for covid?

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Developing sore throat and cough with body ache. No fever yet. Is there an instant test kit available off the shelves?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the test kits now are unreliable. There are people who tested negative, happily released from quarantine, and then went on to unknowingly infect many others.

Enjoy your pandemic. :cool:

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the test kits now are unreliable. There are people who tested negative, happily released from quarantine, and then went on to unknowingly infect many others.

Enjoy your pandemic. :cool:
You sound likes a doomsday predictor.
Generally, doomsday predictor are people who doesn't and incapable of achieving much in their life and hence hoping that everything crashes, machiam like since i cannot achieve, everyone else should die along with me type.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sound likes a doomsday predictor.
Generally, doomsday predictor are people who doesn't and incapable of achieving much in their life and hence hoping that everything crashes, machiam like since i cannot achieve, everyone else should die along with me type.

Not really, I just enjoy watching China crash and burn.

You can always listen to those who downplay the situation and insist everything is alright and under control, if that makes you feel better. :wink:

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really, I just enjoy watching China crash and burn.

You can always listen to those who downplay the situation and insist everything is alright and under control, if that makes you feel better. :wink:
Well, I prefer to be positive in thinking.
Human civilisation has endured various challenges and survive and still surviving.

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry about it because the virus is no worse than the flu bug. Just drink lots of water and carry on with life.
Thank you boss. I am feeling much better after an hour gym. Feels good. I haven't had breakfast yet. Intend to skip lunch too. Just boiled water to keep my hydration intact.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Thank you boss. I am feeling much better after an hour gym. Feels good. I haven't had breakfast yet. Intend to skip lunch too. Just boiled water to keep my hydration intact.
Beware the PMD spammer who has morphed into the Flu spammer.:biggrin:

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes have. You taste your own urine. If sour then confirm COVID 19. Sweet also jialat, bitter also jialat, spicy also jialat. Most importantly once you taste your own urine you should go visit a doctor. Siao siboh?

twentyfour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be sure to cover the toilet bowl when flushing after shitting. If not, your virus will become aerosolized.