• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Tan Jee Say really the saint you should vote for?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody is perfect. All four of them does have skeleton from their past. Not everyone could handle perfectly what adversities life throw at them.
What I am sure is Tan Jee Say never sue anyone bankrupt in his life.
This alone, in my humble opinion, stands him on a higher moral ground than some "local statesman".

roaringlion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It doesn't matter. This is a useless and unimportant position. The President cannot do shit. So it doesn't matter who got elected. Even Prata-man can do a "good" job by doing nothing.

This is a referendum for PAP. So we got to ensure that TT who really represents PAP don't get elected and the one most remote to PAP, TJS got elected.

The outcome is probably nothing. PAP will acknowledge this quietly. Whether they change or not is for us to see or repent.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steffy: "Is Tan Jee Say really the saint you should vote for?"... "Is he really the Golden Child to vote for?"
Sense & Sensibility: Perhaps not. Neither is TT.

TT-LKY.jpg

TCB-and-OTC.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody is perfect. All four of them does have skeleton from their past. Not everyone could handle perfectly what adversities life throw at them.
What I am sure is Tan Jee Say never sue anyone bankrupt in his life.
This alone, in my humble opinion, stands him on a higher moral ground than some "local statesman".

Saint or not, I am not sure. But I know a devil in TT.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least TJS is a better option than TT, I would rather get the devil to deal with PAP than let TT be an angel to PAP

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's The Way To Go !

Split votes ? But, who will vote for many-people-tell-me-man. He's a weirdo.