• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sky Breeze at Bukit Indah Worth considering?

kuehteow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Receive a message from one of the property agent regarding the new launch of Property Sky Breeze at Bukit Indah. I like the area but I am not sure whether it is worth the price for the property. Was thinking to buy it as my weekend home in JB.

Was quoted 513K on 20 floor for Type A 2 Room. Unfurnished unit and need to top up the State Fee personally. So with renovation and everything i am looking at at least minimum 600K in total.

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location wise, not bad but be prepared to endure the inconveniences due to upcoming construction works for new commercial streets in that area.

If you have RM600K budget, why not consider Vsummerplace at Bukit Meldrum near CIQ. Fully furnished 1+1 bedder on 27th floor (showroom unit - throw in everything plus interior decoration) with panaromic view of the strait and JB skyline! Personnally visited these two condos for viewing pleasure, Vsummerplace is at least several classes above SkyBreeze in terms of facilities, materials, location & view !

Receive a message from one of the property agent regarding the new launch of Property Sky Breeze at Bukit Indah. I like the area but I am not sure whether it is worth the price for the property. Was thinking to buy it as my weekend home in JB.

Was quoted 513K on 20 floor for Type A 2 Room. Unfurnished unit and need to top up the State Fee personally. So with renovation and everything i am looking at at least minimum 600K in total.

kuehteow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location wise, not bad but be prepared to endure the inconveniences due to upcoming construction works for new commercial streets in that area.

If you have RM600K budget, why not consider Vsummerplace at Bukit Meldrum near CIQ. Fully furnished 1+1 bedder on 27th floor (showroom unit - throw in everything plus interior decoration) with panaromic view of the strait and JB skyline! Personnally visited these two condos for viewing pleasure, Vsummerplace is at least several classes above SkyBreeze in terms of facilities, materials, location & view !

I saw Vsummerplace and it is near CIQ. But i do not like the location surrounding. It is near the famous Bluewave and other hotels and there are deserted slump shophouses around the area. This is just my personal opinion. I believe vSummerplace is also a LH property.

Aviator

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is not a new launch la.
Project already collected keys months ago.
What you get is completed units that developer not able to sell or were returned by owners.
Personally, I think this project will be one of the better projects in Bukit Indah in the years to come, once the whole surrounding areas are fully built.
It should have another large building (hotel? office block?) next to it and will be supported by many rows of 3 storey shop offices, which I think will rival the Sutera of today when completed.
If buy for own stay, why not?
If buy for investments, then have to be prepared to hold for few years at almost guaranteed negative yields.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about D'Inspire condo nearby in Bt Indah also. Is it good or doing well?

My friend stayed in one of their 2 bedroom units as part of hotel stay and I dropped in to look see. I thought not too bad...but I did not like the placement of air con compressors at the balcony. If air con is on it is unbearable to stand at balcony..unless they intend to double up the compressor as clothes dryer?

kuehteow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to take a look at the D'Inspire, but don't like the layout as it is more towards Hotel layout instead of residential. Not logical for some of their apartment layout. One of the room has no window and toilet is just beside the entrance door, typical hotel layout structure. The finishing is also so so only.

Went to look at their other development D'Secret Garden at Kempas which looks far more impressive but the sales guy refuse to let me take a look at the actual unit although the development is near completion as it will TOP by Dec 2016. He only show the picture of the actual unit by his hp photo to indicate the difference between the actual unit and the showroom.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to take a look at the D'Inspire, but don't like the layout as it is more towards Hotel layout instead of residential. Not logical for some of their apartment layout. One of the room has no window and toilet is just beside the entrance door, typical hotel layout structure. The finishing is also so so only.

Went to look at their other development D'Secret Garden at Kempas which looks far more impressive but the sales guy refuse to let me take a look at the actual unit although the development is near completion as it will TOP by Dec 2016. He only show the picture of the actual unit by his hp photo to indicate the difference between the actual unit and the showroom.

Sales guy don't let you see actual unit because it is "D secret" mah! LOL!

I guess you weren't inspired by D'Inspire too. LOL! I think it is OK lah...at least like what brother Tekkun said, KSL is not run road kind of developer, they finish the job. May not be superb but probably decent lor.:p

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huttons agent kept telling me it was a good investment to buy D'Inspire. Can get good rental income.

Apparently, many Singaporeans submitted their cheques on the first day. The agent told me to do so also.

I've just read from another forum many buyers are not happy with the final product. Many things promised were not fulfilled. Some also mentioned the developer has turned the place into some kind of cheap motel feel. Bangala workers are staying there.

The owners seem stuck with their properties now.

Went to take a look at the D'Inspire, but don't like the layout as it ismore towards Hotel layout instead of residential. Not logical for some of their apartment layout. One of the room has no window and toilet is just beside the entrance door, typical hotel layout structure. The finishing is also so so only.

SuteraUtama

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to be our neighbour . We jointly bought 5 unut at skybreeze all 2 bedder.

1 sinfaporean
1 malaysian
3 china citizen SporePR

Only left less than 5 out of 76 unit 862sf