• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is sinkie a disgrace to the whole world?

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kiA TONYCHAT,

UNLIKE others here, you ban last for less than 24 hrs. proves that you and that Cheebye samleong are closet gay partners.

samleong, fuck you:oIo:

OA : pls take note. ban tonychat is no use cos samleong loves to lick his balls.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos of this?

21aherp.jpg

M

Masamune Date

CB kiA TONYCHAT,

OA : pls take note. ban tonychat is no use cos samleong loves to lick his balls.

Wah lah eh.. I knew about this moons ago. As you know the forum host is the one who call the shots. To keep helping that thai pimp loser, he will have to micro manage the system and spend more time here. The OA has more time than anyone else here. :biggrin:

No one is to take things too seriously here. Let's hope that i do not go mad and go against Leongsam and destroy this forum. :biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lah eh.. I knew about this moons ago. As you know the forum host is the one who call the shots. To keep helping that thai pimp loser, he will have to micro manage the system and spend more time here. The OA has more time than anyone else here. :biggrin:

No one is to take things too seriously here. Let's hope that i do not go mad and go against Leongsam and destroy this forum. :biggrin:

ah bang ah dae............

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat, Cannot issit? My father say if I'm not paid this much, I may succumb to corruption.

The top is a very lonely place. No friends. If fall, more painful and at times, lead to death unless have swimming pool below. Dangerous too if lightning decides to bring you home. I say, stay low. Have enough enough. Don't be greedy hoping for more and more money from others, especially the public.