• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Singpass dead?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I was chatting up with my kakis, apparently some little birds came talking to them, tiagong some electronics used in elections sometime this year. Jin Bo Eng, busy ah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was chatting up with my kakis, apparently some little birds came talking to them, tiagong some electronics used in elections sometime this year. Jin Bo Eng, busy ah.

Electronic voting? High chance of cheating. But ownself check ownself is enough, no need for independent observers. :biggrin:

greeny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too! Very frustrating!
Having the same problem as you. Been trying to use ICA online passport renewal without success. The error message ..
ica-error.png

is what I saw. Helpdesk from ICA or SingPass comes with generic questions.