• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Sharon Au A Fascist ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
phpGa9B17.jpg

Is Sharon Au a fascist supporter or she kanna sabo by asking her to be there to support TT's speech rally ?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just another ruthless corporate climber in our state-owned enterprises. I expect a promotion coming soon after the PE.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know she's a fascist but I think she's a loyal PAP bitch...

Last edited:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No More ?

6DC317C09B9AFE1BB3ED26E5BA584.jpg

I last saw her on TV was ... she was unhappy with her ex-colleagues when they came back from U Channel. She gave an unfriendly look at them (plus Quan Yi Feng) when they appeared as 'a debut' to be welcomed by the crowd once again at then Mediacopse.

She was actually the ONE left behind as 'a reject' after the City Beat 城人杂志 last episode ? I dono why. By the way, did she clinch a trophy for The Best Compere when there's no one to compete with her (consolation prize given out of pity) ? A strange episode and a twist of fate.

I thought she was stressed and a loss of face when Lu Jiang (Brian Wong), Kym Ng and gang left her all alone.

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shewas on very recently on radio and said that if not for her bond with Mediacorp she would never want to return to Singapore. Can a person who make such claims be qualified to take the stage and tell us who to vote for?
Come on, Sharon- have some pride in yourself. Without self respect what are you?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shewas on very recently on radio and said that if not for her bond with Mediacorp she would never want to return to Singapore. Can a person who make such claims be qualified to take the stage and tell us who to vote for?
Come on, Sharon- have some pride in yourself. Without self respect what are you?

A comfortably affluent crony catapulting through the ranks of middle management.

©過路稻草人®™

Alfrescian
Loyal
She already mentioned in ST154 that she know TT daughter, if not how to land the Lead Role in this year NDP. No Look, No voice, No nothing...

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She already mentioned in ST154 that she know TT daughter, if not how to land the Lead Role in this year NDP. No Look, No voice, No nothing...

Got lah, she got a super thick face :biggrin:
I find her to be really fake. I think this sentence applies to all those porlumpars.