• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is scroobal and dancingshoes still around?

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes...their progeny...the result of their union.
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I have been called Scroobal. I have been called Tonychat. I have been called fake doctor. I have been said to be not in Canada too.

Lol!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been called Scroobal. I have been called Tonychat. I have been called fake doctor. I have been said to be not in Canada too.

Lol!
i'm still in bedok, stuck in a small room in hdb flat and has only 69 mbps of wi-fi speed.

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i went to the block and unit that you said you were residing at......but only 1 old Malay lady and her grandchild there...how come?....no evidence of anything 69.

i'm still in bedok, stuck in a small room in hdb flat and has only 69 mbps of wi-fi speed.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny thing is people believe that's the truth about you. Lol

Goes to show how stupid sinkies are.
smarter ones have already left. me either too low ses, too poor or too stupid to leave. we are the 69% majority. the small minority who stayed are either very high ses, too wealthy, and too smart as life is great for them in sg. in soixante neuf, it’s not actually mutual licking of genitalia; it’s a small domineering group of leeders running roughshod over the vast majority of subservient cocksuckers. machiam like a sex cult. must get believers to recruit more (foreign) cocksuckers to get juices flowing.