• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious is sam leong a psychopath?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please excuse me for being a straight shooter. birds from the east say he is a psychopath. i noticed some of the stuffs, eg. like pictures he posted also a bit abnormal, over the years. he is an ex-cop but what turned him into a psycho? have you guys heard anything?

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this him?????

IMG_20190913_151157.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
please excuse me for being a straight shooter. birds from the east say he is a psychopath. i noticed some of the stuffs, eg. like pictures he posted also a bit abnormal, over the years. he is an ex-cop but what turned him into a psycho? have you guys heard anything?

psychopath

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
psychopath

haha..lol

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Jan 5, 2013, 12:20am

The Top 10 Jobs That Attract Psychopaths

Kelly Clay
Former Contributor

Everyone I have ever worked with has, at some point, called another colleague or coworker "crazy." But does your job actually attract true psychopaths? In the book "The Wisdom of Psychopaths: What Saints, Spies, and Serial Killers Can Teach Us About Success," Kevin Dutton explains that there are jobs that can attract literal psychopaths - and also jobs that are least likely to do so.

It's important to note that a psychopathic person isn't necessarily one that is set out to kill others (even though you might feel as such on a Wednesday afternoon in the office.) In reality, psychopaths merely - and typically - just lack emotions and empathy, or the ability to identify with others. Dutton has said that ”a number of psychopathic attributes [are] actually more common in business leaders than in so-called disturbed criminals — attributes such as superficial charm, egocentricity, persuasiveness, lack of empathy, independence, and focus.”

This may explain why many of the jobs attractive to psychopaths - such as CEO's, salespeople and media types - are often found in the tech industry.
So what jobs are most attractive to psychopaths? Here's the list, originally published online by Eric Barker:

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (Television/Radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

And for those looking to potentially avoid working with the least number of psychopaths, here's the list of occupations with the lowest rates of psychopathy:

1. Care aide
2. Nurse
3. Therapist
4. Craftsperson
5. Beautician/Stylist
6. Charity worker
7. Teacher
8. Creative artist
9. Doctor
10. Accountant

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And for those looking to potentially avoid working with the least number of psychopaths, here's the list of occupations with the lowest rates of psychopathy:

1. Care aide
2. Nurse
3. Therapist
4. Craftsperson
5. Beautician/Stylist
6. Charity worker
7. Teacher
8. Creative artist
9. Doctor
10. Accountant

Not really, the healthcare/counselling industry is infested with psychopaths.

Schools and children's charities are also infested with pedophiles.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what jobs are most attractive to psychopaths? Here's the list, originally published online by Eric Barker:

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
4. Salesperson

5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person

kong-hee-data.png

4 out of 8... not bad. :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Jan 5, 2013, 12:20am

The Top 10 Jobs That Attract Psychopaths

1. CEO
2. Lawyer
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergy person
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

1. Care aide
2. Nurse
3. Therapist
4. Craftsperson
5. Beautician/Stylist
6. Charity worker
7. Teacher
8. Creative artist
9. Doctor
10. Accountant

The author should look into the Sinkie system and try to reconcile this anomaly- A Sinkie teacher is also a civil servant.

jw5

Loyal
No, he is not. :wink: