• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is PAP anti-Gay or not? Hypocrites!

ontheA1

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-strongly/2866986.html?cid=twtcna

First it bans kiss in Les Mis even though that is such a popular and well know play.

Then now it says no reason for attack on LGBT club in Yankeeland.

Sucking up to US or are they really anti-Gay?

You are really stupid and cannot understand and separate issues. To ban something and to murder people are quite different matters in case you didnt know. I am not for them banning the actions in Les Miserables but for sure I dont think anyone should be killed for living their lives and lifestyle preferences.
What a dork you are.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really stupid and cannot understand and separate issues. To ban something and to murder people are quite different matters in case you didnt know. I am not for them banning the actions in Les Miserables but for sure I dont think anyone should be killed for living their lives and lifestyle preferences.
What a dork you are.
It is you who is dumb. Either you follow through your beliefs or you dont.

Watch your mothers Chee Bye.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Gays should keep a low profile instead of trying to normalise their behavior and force the rest of us to accept their disgusting lifestyle.

It's no surprise people get pissed off and in the USA pissed off people have guns which is a deadly combination. I'm not condoning murder but I can well understand why someone would go berserk at the sight of a huge gathering of gays thumbing the noses of the rest of society.

Homosexuality is not normal. It's not something to be proud about. It's something that should be treated with therapy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gays should keep a low profile instead of trying to normalise their behavior and force the rest of us to accept their disgusting lifestyle.

Homosexuality is not normal. It's not something to be proud about. It's something that should be treated with therapy.

Post of the month! Congrats!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's no surprise people get pissed off and in the USA pissed off people have guns which is a deadly combination. I'm not condoning murder but I can well understand why someone would go berserk at the sight of a huge gathering of gays thumbing the noses of the rest of society.

Alex Au Roy N et al.