• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is MP Seng Lying?

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
MP Seng was "barbercued" when performing his "important" duty as a MP attending a community dinner. I doubt he even needs to rely on his NTUC insurance to cover any part of his bill.

I suspect this guy is lying with an aim to show how good our system is and how nice is the product of NTUC from which he also draws his salary as an assistant do nothing.

Very cheap act of ball-carrying and self-praise indeed.

I never believe this guy unless he shows us the details of the medical bill and how much is paid by his insurance company.

MP grateful for insurance
By Lynn Kan

MORE than 30 years ago, Member of Parliament Seng Han Thong, bought an NTUC Income life insurance policy, paying $10 a month as a premium. Back then, it was a large amount for a journalist earning no more than $600 a month, he said.

As NTUC Income grew and offered other insurance policies, Mr Seng, 59, continued buying their affordable plans.

But his wisest buy was his most recent plan, for emergency and accident cover. The decision brought great relief to his family in January this year when he suffered severe burns in an attack.

'My family, especially my mother, was very relieved because they did not have to worry about the medical costs of the treatment and could concentrate on helping me get well,' he said on Friday, without elaborating on his medical bills. He was speaking at a National Day ceremony at insurer NTUC Income.

Mr Seng, assistant secretary-general of the National Trades Union Congress (NTUC), was hospitalised for 28 days, during which he received many skin grafts.

He has since resumed his work, although he still dons gloves to protect his healing hands.

In his address to about 300 Income employees, he also spelt out what differentiates their company from other insurers.

'Singaporeans know we are not a profit-maximising company. We started by providing insurance for workers who could not afford it on the open market in the 1970s,' he said.

About two million people now hold Income policies, including annuities and motor insurance. The cooperative will launch, among other things, an updated and more colourful logo later this month.

While continuing to focus on its social purpose, Income has to be more professional and modern, said chief executive Tan Suee Chieh. 'Offering the best value with the lowest prices for the best products is no longer sufficient.'

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With his comfortably high monthly salary, I seriously doubt he is telling the truth when he says his family members worried about his medical bills. Rather it's a blatant walking advertisement for NTUC Income.:biggrin:

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
All PAP MPs should buy insurance against getting set alight from NTUC! Are they interested in internet courses for their businesses?

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard this MP Seng is a fucker and deserved to be burn.

This is what I heard from his own RC PAP dogs members who served in the same zone with him.

I heard from them that everytime this MP Seng fucker never really listen to the residents in his area also never offer any real help to them at all.

He is a wooden block head second to wooden Goh Chok Tong.

I heard that when he was distributing the Ang Bao(red packets) to the senior citizen and old folks, there were example 200 old folks at the New Year's Dinner table. All the old folks were poor and disabled.

But that motherfucker MP Seng only gave out 20 Ang Bao(red packets) to the old folks and the rest of the 180 senior citizens doesnt have red packets at all. This MP Seng so fuckin stingy. This motherfucker MP Seng is highly paid by the PAPpies and yet he is stingy in giving out Ang Bao(red packets). All these red packets are money from the PAPpies government, and why is he so stingy in giving out? PAP government can lose US$40 Billions dollars in investments, and Town Councils can lose millions of taxpayers money in Lehman Brothers bonds, and yet doesnt feels any remorse for it, but why are you PAPpies so fucking stingy in giving out the Ang Bao(red packets) to the old and jobless old folks?

If you are example one of the poor and jobless old folks and you go there and no red packets is given to you from the PAPpies, will you be fucking mad?

If I am that old man, I will stabbed that motherfucker to death till barbecue him.

pivilion

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Mr Seng, being an MP, have to worry about medical bill, imagine how a commoner will feel for their hospital charges when they get sick....

ahsoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps he thought by pretending to be worrying about the medical bills, he is sharing our concern.

he thought he can connect with Singaporeans by doing so. When he was introduced as a pap candidate, the first sentence from his mouth was: "I am an upgrader, just like you."

his attempt is same as the Mee Siam Mai Hum, a fucking joke at best.

Pathetic!