• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Ming yi a Guy?

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Ming Yi was also questioned about expenses chalked up at Jozankei View Hotel in Sapporo, Japan, in April 2005. The two men had shared a room there and five of their acquaintances were in two other rooms."

It is very strange that you will pamper your employee to this extend?
also with their money, why they need to share a room?

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Ming Yi was also questioned about expenses chalked up at Jozankei View Hotel in Sapporo, Japan, in April 2005. The two men had shared a room there and five of their acquaintances were in two other rooms."

So that they can do a lot of things together..

Naturefarm2

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, as a normal guy, do you fancy Prada, LV ??
All of the reveal really let me feel the Guy thing inside this trial.

I really pity those that donated in those of the TV stunt.
I still can recall all the Mediacock actress crying and touched by his act.
Now he own more LV than them.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't respect him any more. He went overboard. I hope mediacorp can take him in as an actor (or stunt actor) once he is out of job. Make him climb suntec city again in the Singapore new drama movie.

lek54

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,
it really got my blood boiling just watching this despicable monk appearing in the media so many times. by now, he shld. be ashamed to be still in buddhist robe! plse can someone in authority make him dis-robe so not to disgrace the buddhist faith. monks in Thailand will be dis-robed if he brings disgrace to the buddhist faith.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
touched? i was laughing all the way during the "performance" and also those of NKF as well..so damn fcking obvious wayang...my phone was never touched during those crap shows....think shaolin monk meh..and so heavily strapped and protected......if he not wear harness and not be strapped..scale the building...i sure donate....knn nonsense.

frankly, as a normal guy, do you fancy Prada, LV ??
All of the reveal really let me feel the Guy thing inside this trial.

I really pity those that donated in those of the TV stunt.
I still can recall all the Mediacock actress crying and touched by his act.
Now he own more LV than them.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This ccb kia monk loves to fuck good-looking young men's' backsides and he also loves to lolly their lan-cheows!

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ccb kia monk loves to fuck good-looking young men's' backsides and he also loves to lolly their lan-cheows!

Buddha has taught us not to bad-mouthed other people, much less a monk. To bad-mouthed a monk is equivalent to bad-mouthing Buddha and that alone is a great sin.

Please refrain from bad-mouthing monks, even though they have erred. To err is human....right?

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha has taught us not to bad-mouthed other people, much less a monk. To bad-mouthed a monk is equivalent to bad-mouthing Buddha and that alone is a great sin.

Please refrain from bad-mouthing monks, even though they have erred. To err is human....right?

I enter into monk-hood, robes and all but still cannot restrain my own pedophilic inclinations and I am brought before the Courts to answer charges of raping tiny tots, I should not be badmouthed because I'm still technically a monk? Talk about fundamentalists!

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
I enter into monk-hood, robes and all but still cannot restrain my own pedophilic inclinations and I am brought before the Courts to answer charges of raping tiny tots, I should not be badmouthed because I'm still technically a monk? Talk about fundamentalists!

Aiya, wat i m saying is to refrain from bad-mouthing Monks if you dun wanna accumulate bad karma n sins. Because monks are a representation of Buddha. Besides, I think MingYi has done tons of goodness. To err is only human. Bad-mouth at your own risk lah, it's ur life anyway....

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either U re one poor brainwashed fuck with Misplaced sympathy.

Or are you one of his former 'aide' ?

:biggrin:

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This ccb kia monk with a fake PhD degree is a disgrace to Buddhism for he loves to fuck young boys' backsides & lolly their dicks!

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal

To each his/her own. If he want to fuck good-looking young men and suck on their dicks, that's his business. I don't see how this is a problem for others.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are boiling when it doesnt concern you bro, when you boiling you are actually going through hell(anger). the basis of buddhism is to let go(fan xia) why are you picking up what people are discarding .

miosux

Alfrescian
Loyal

well said! :biggrin: