• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Malaysia a safe country?????????

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gunmen on motorcycle shooting people dead here and there. Custom Deputy got shot this morning.A big challenge to the Police lo.GE is drawing near and violence is on the rise

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok lah machiam the 60 vs 40 here..........some well frogs think malaysia is very dangerous country........your post got more impact if you post over at JB/malaysia folder........

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is as good as asking, is fucking a FL raw safe? Of course it feels goods, but got chance to get STD and worst case will get AIDS.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gunmen on motorcycle shooting people dead here and there. Custom Deputy got shot this morning.A big challenge to the Police lo.GE is drawing near and violence is on the rise

stupid sinkies, many are moving to stay in JB and other parts of Malaysia.. only the sinkie you worry this and worry that.. so primitive.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is Malaysia a safe country????????? ...
nowhere outside sinkielan is safe ... oni sinkielan is safest ...

sinkies shud stay put in sinkielan n never set fut outside sinkielan @ all ... dey wil encounter rude shocks! ... :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sinkies shud stay put in sinkielan n never set fut outside sinkielan @ all ... dey wil encounter rude shocks! ... :eek:

you left out the punchline........

most important sinkie sheep must understand why is sinkieland so safe? because of ze bestest PAP govt.......if PAP govt not around then all hell break loose and sinkies will become like other countries very dangerous. keep voting for PAP to ensure the safest country in the world!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya. Is a cowboy Land. Happy trigger tere. 24/7. Be a good boy and stay put in Spore.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kong jiaowei.

It is the superior China race that makes SGP successful.

Mat race is lazy. That is why their countries are in deep shit.

Ah neh race also no good look at India. Full of rapists and molesters.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
ok lah machiam the 60 vs 40 here..........some well frogs think malaysia is very dangerous country........your post got more impact if you post over at JB/malaysia folder........

After living in Thailand so many years and watching these crime videos of Malaysia this frog surely thinks Malaysia is more dangerous than Thailand. It could be a racial thing too, looking at those with the white songkok and tudongs I feel more scare than Thai faces.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After living in Thailand so many years and watching these crime videos of Malaysia this frog surely thinks Malaysia is more dangerous than Thailand. It could be a racial thing too, looking at those with the white songkok and tudongs I feel more scare than Thai faces.

Thailand also dangerous na pii.........dun believe you go southern thailand........but if you are racist then you would deny southern thai is part of LOS :biggrin:.
Other danger places in LOS imho are the border towns........likewise not everywhere in malaysia is dangerous la.
I go jalan jalan in parts of Geylang now also dun feel safe.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysia is like Singapore. Stay away from politics and you will be safe. :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know people who drive in Malaysia a few times a week for business, and also travel there for leisure quite frequently and nothing happens to them. You will however get into trouble if you show-off, flaunt your wealth, stare at people, or use vulgar language openly. Unless you are damned unlucky, Malaysia is a safe and peaceful neighbour.

Cheers!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All sinkies need to do in stinkapore is to remain head down down and arsehole up high hig so maggots in white can screw and fuck all they want.
That billions be added to smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY Stinkapore sovereign funds.
Police in Stinkapore land will not protect you. Police in Stinkapore will only do what LKY tell them to do. Same same for the fucking kangaroos who join
maggots in white in giving gang fucks to those who write books or articles against maggots in white.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know people who drive in Malaysia a few times a week for business, and also travel there for leisure quite frequently and nothing happens to them. You will however get into trouble if you show-off, flaunt your wealth, stare at people, or use vulgar language openly. Unless you are damned unlucky, Malaysia is a safe and peaceful neighbour.

Cheers!

Agree. Always keep a low profile - car, attire, mannerism etc. Avoid attention. Be street-wise. Situational awareness is key. If all precautions taken and still kena, just plain unlucky. Can also happen anywhere.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me add sometimes its also due to ones laziness that gets one into trouble. This happened to my mother inlaw last month in Seremban. She got hog tied and robbed. After my sister inlaw dropped off her kids at my mother inlaw's house and left for work my mother inlaw was too lazy to go out to the main gate to close it saying it was too hot. Then she left the main door and house gate open so as to let cool air blow in and for the kids to run in and out of the house into the garden to play. Not long a small car dove up the driveway and 2 ah nehs and a mat jumped out of the car and rushed into the house. They hog tied my mother inlaw and her grand children and started ransacking the place. All they got was RM200. Not happy with the amount the looked around the house to see what they could take. They tried stealing the wide screen TV but found it was too large to fit into the car so they smashed it at the driveway. At the end all they took was RM200 and a meter long cross back arowana which my mother inlaw had in the house. Mother inlaw and the kids were tied up for 5hrs till her son inlaw came back from work.
That is why I installed auto gates and everytime I drive home I would not unlock my car and come out till the auto gates are fully closed.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..You will however get into trouble if you show-off, flaunt your wealth, stare at people, or use vulgar language openly. Unless you are damned unlucky, Malaysia is a safe and peaceful neighbour...

You will also get into trouble behaving like that even in Spore.
I doubt Spore is safer than JB. I would even say it is worse here since we have so many billionaires & millionaires. It's just that many of the rich take precautions against crime. Pte properties usually have an alarm system.

Don't always work since I often see those police signs in my neighbourhood whenever they need witnesses to a crime.