• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is LDR advisable?

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to hear from a man's point of view.

What are your thoughts, opinions, comments or experiences about LDR.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They say the way through a man’s heart is through satisfying the basal needs of food & sex.

You go figure the rest.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you think?
They succeeded.

She is Singaporean. Ex SIA stewardess.

He is Korean but grew up in Indonesia and now back in Korea.

After several knocks in life, he's now a full time Youtuber and has a good following of Indonesian subscribers and followers.

She left her SQ job and now in Korea with him after many years of LDR. She's now studying her Masters in Korea.

Both are from average family backgrounds.

It proves that love can conquer all challenges.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to hear from a man's point of view.

What are your thoughts, opinions, comments or experiences about LDR.
KNN my uncle think ldr = masturbation most of the time KNN once a while meetup = like call chicken KNN spend time masturbating and waiting to meet chicken overall = mostlee living in delusion KNN

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think ldr = masturbation most of the time KNN once a while meetup = like call chicken KNN spend time masturbating and waiting to meet chicken overall = mostlee living in delusion KNN
Are you speaking from personal experience, minus all the sexual innuendos in your post?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you speaking from personal experience, minus all the sexual innuendos in your post?
Yes based on personal experience with siam bu (non chicken type soon par) KNN after my uncle leelised the delusion of spending time flying to and fro he cut it off and lived back a normal life KNN

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes based on personal experience with siam bu (non chicken type soon par) KNN after my uncle leelised the delusion of spending time flying to and fro he cut it off and lived back a normal life KNN
Was it also because of:

1. Cultural differences?
2. Educational level differences?
3. Career path differences, as in you are more successful in your career than her or vice versa?
4. Family objections?
5. Character differences?
6. The ideal relationship objective that you had in mind with her had vaporised over time?

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe it's just not fated to be together as each side had their own emotional and practical burdens?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you good with Zoom sex?
Your camera should at least be 4k to see all your bits and folds clearly.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe it's just not fated to be together as each side had their own emotional and practical burdens?
KNN imuho and my uncle case indeed my uncle had his own emotional and practical burden but not the bu side KNN becas my uncle always need to be the person leeciding and planning the meetup whether is for my uncle to fly there or her to fly here KNN this sort of things over time became mental and financially taxing KNN so my uncle will need to think of better short-long-term plan eg to find a job that is based in thai and paid in sgd as it was not possible for her to work here except as chicken KNN the other option is to tie the knot and apply ltvp etc KNN since my uncle cannot commit both option and do not wished to status quo best option is to cut it off aka 长痛不如短痛 KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN imuho and my uncle case indeed my uncle had his own emotional and practical burden but not the bu side KNN becas my uncle always need to be the person leeciding and planning the meetup whether is for my uncle to fly there or her to fly here KNN this sort of things over time became mental and financially taxing KNN so my uncle will need to think of better short-long-term plan eg to find a job that is based in thai and paid in sgd as it was not possible for her to work here except as chicken KNN the other option is to tie the knot and apply ltvp etc KNN since my uncle cannot commit both option and do not wished to status quo best option is to cut it off aka 长痛不如短痛 KNN

How do you say "takeaway" in Mandarin? "Dài zǒu" or "Ná zǒu"?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you say "takeaway" in Mandarin? "Dài zǒu" or "Ná zǒu"?
KNN both are acceptable but the actual meaning of dai = bring while na = take KNN long ago my uncle heard rumour you are a erasian of mixed Chinese Indian descent KNN seem like is true :tongue:KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
KNN both are acceptable but the actual meaning of dai = bring while na = take KNN long ago my uncle heard rumour you are a erasian of mixed Chinese Indian descent KNN seem like is true :tongue:KNN

I know both are acceptable but when you order takeaway food in sg which one is used?

BTW "Ta Bau" in HK refers to wrapping dead bodies not wrapping food for takeaway. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know both are acceptable but when you order takeaway food in sg which one is used?

BTW "Ta Bau" in HK refers to wrapping dead bodies not wrapping food for takeaway. :biggrin:
Imuho more appropriate is dai zou if paying whereas na zou sound more like free to take KNN hk food takeaway they usuallee say ngoi mai 外賣 KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
It proves that love can conquer all challenges.

You’re an adult, think like one and behave like one. If you feel it’s worth the shot, go for it and don’t look back. Life’s a learning journey, learn to embrace all the experiences it will offer.

One day you may just look back and take stock, thanking yourself for making that first step, or would you want to blame others for holding you back? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do you think?

K L N

Sheepie,
What is the point behind the question?
:biggrin::frown::frown::roflmao:

20210507_092401.jpg

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

K L N

As usual, your Uncle steady poon pee pee.
Others cannot let go and went into depression.