• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is John Tan destined to be a loser low level RC member?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe next ndp he will try crying for the cameras. Can promote from low level rc to assistant to the area manager

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an honour to attend the NDP celebrations live. There's more to life than just a few bucks.
Unfortunately if u look anywhere like ur profile pic, then no amt of crying or make up will allow u to get spotted by professional NDP cameramen. :unsure:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately if u look anywhere like ur profile pic, then no amt of crying or make up will allow u to get spotted by professional NDP cameramen. :unsure:

that's a hongkie actor from yesteryears.

all slanties look alike, so I don't see how make up will change anything.

Not for no reason do Gooks go under the knife.

And precisely for that reason gook artists and superstars are all the rage among their fellow slanties.

Slanties know, accept and appreciate that they are genetically inferior in all sense of the word, including slanted eyes, flat noses etc

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr John Tan is my idol.

When I grow up I want to be as successful as Mr John Tan
Ready to polish boots, lick arses, suck cock and maybe even allow them to have your wife.

Then you will make JT proud. Oh I forgot.

Go join in a Catholic church. You don't believe never mind. It's for networking and bio charbor. You'll get some crumbs eventually.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Define important? Didn't know being arrowed to give out masks at RC is deemed as important

Where would you get your masks if not for us? Oppies usually show up only during elections, and then vanish for the next 4 years till the next elections.

BaeSuzy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where would you get your masks if not for us? Oppies usually show up only during elections, and then vanish for the next 4 years till the next elections.
Rather have opposition not doing anything than someone like OYK destroying Singaporeans just because he wants to show that he is doing something because of his desperation to become Pm