• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it truth LKY RIP 2 day ago???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't believe in the rumours but could certainly use the extra holiday(s) :biggrin:

He probably has a team of doctors to ensure that he "cheats" death. Would be interested to know how much $$$$ of public money is being wasted to extend his life:confused:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I say public holiday should be 7 days for good luck, then flag half mast for 49 days, then on 100th day another Gong Teck holiday. Then every year on his RIP day should be our new official Father's Day holiday.

Can take a poll on this suggestion?

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
BKK also boleh, just want the extra holiday. :biggrin:

Don't start counting your holiday yet. When Moses died, the Jews mourned 40 days. The same might happen in Singapore. Mourn 40 days - 40 days no cable TV, no Internet connection, Immigration all close shop cannot fly out of Singapore. Everyday TV will show you his pics and videos.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't start counting your holiday yet. When Moses died, the Jews mourned 40 days. The same might happen in Singapore. Mourn 40 days - 40 days no cable TV, no Internet connection, Immigration all close shop cannot fly out of Singapore. Everyday TV will show you his pics and videos.

sounds more like north korea to me.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

errrrrrr bro you haven't been to Thailand la, no need to die to have this type of special, for years everyday all channels around 8pm broadcast long advertisements for this, cannot imagine when the One Eye Pirate of Siam Gulf gone what will happen to the media.

Jlkta no need to look so far, Siam have liao.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TPL is inside my camping tent..

I really don't know what to say. :biggrin:

tpl.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, can tell me who is the leader of each camp? Im quite curious about it. Thanks brother.

No thread regard LKY RIP ma!
Need to open one topic to gather info.
Hope that some one can take LKY photo in coffin just to confirm RIP.
Or video of him walking/talking just to confirm still standing.
Now all ???????? death/alive?????????????

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/tan-kin-lian-slammed-for-insensitive-facebook-post.html

Former presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian has drawn sharp criticism for a Facebook post that seemed to liken false rumours of the death of a well-known Singapore personality to the sporadic reports during World War II that allied forces would soon liberate Norway from German Nazis.

The post put up on Wednesday on Tan’s public Facebook page read: “A rumor was circulating yesterday that a well known personality in Singapore, who is somewhat respected and generally feared, had passed away. That rumor turned out to be false.”

It continued, “I recall a story told by a Swedish friend. In a speech 20 years ago, he said, "During the dark days of the second world war, Norway was occupied by the German Nazis. Every few days, there was a rumor that the Allies had landed and that Norway would be liberated. It turned out to be another false rumor. After a while, the people became skeptical of these rumors, but felt that it was nice to hear them anyway!

“Ha, ha!. Happy 47th National Day!”

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah piangz... when all these people with shades of white and grey starts to talk like LKY is a dead man... you know how to interprete liao

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
errrrrrr bro you haven't been to Thailand la, no need to die to have this type of special, for years everyday all channels around 8pm broadcast long advertisements for this, cannot imagine when the One Eye Pirate of Siam Gulf gone what will happen to the media.

Jlkta no need to look so far, Siam have liao.
no worries bro....thai media will switch focus to the playboy.......

last time malaysian agong die.....official mouring period 40 days so long........