• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it rude to reject the invitation of our foreigner friend to their home for weekend dinner?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He recently just came back from London, UK.

He says he, his wife and two kids had already served their 14 day quarantine in March and also vaccinated.

So he invites my GF and myself for dinner at his home this Saturday.

How to reject him politely?

Can I say he, his wife and two kids already 4 persons. Then add my GF amd me is 6 and against the law? Is this correct interpretation of the current Covid laws?

Or shall I just be direct and tell him he, his wife and kids may be asymptomatic and it's dangerous for my GF and me as we have not been vaccinated yet? Will he be offended?