• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it right to love two at the same time?

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am happily attached to a nice gal....stable and normal lifestyle, weekends are spent on housechores, grocery shopping at ColdStorage, etc..

Recently I met an old classmate... her co. just shifted to the same office tower as mine! Gosh she's still as chio as ever! (those long legs and tight bums!!!) :eek:

When I met her there was this spark (we used to date a little during school days) her bedroom eyes with that same mischevious smile just wanked me off me feet!!

We exchanged numbers...she's a secretary in a law firm.....and I'm just thinking should I call her...gosh the agony of it all........

What do you guys think??? :confused:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Morally, I think it's not right but flirting around to a limit like not going to bed is acceptable for me. Texting, body language and conversing in a playful manner is OKAY. :biggrin:

Look at lola, me and ram. Dun you think we are very "bah" at times.:biggrin::biggrin::o

I am happily attached to a nice gal....stable and normal lifestyle, weekends are spent on housechores, grocery shopping at ColdStorage, etc..

Recently I met an old classmate... her co. just shifted to the same office tower as mine! Gosh she's still as chio as ever! (those long legs and tight bums!!!) :eek:

When I met her there was this spark (we used to date a little during school days) her bedroom eyes with that same mischevious smile just wanked me off me feet!!

We exchanged numbers...she's a secretary in a law firm.....and I'm just thinking should I call her...gosh the agony of it all........

What do you guys think??? :confused:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if there is 100 note and 1000 note on the ground, which will you pick?
both rite?

why choose 1 if u can have 2?

:biggrin:

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds me of a 'Dear Abby' story I read somewhere. This here is reconstructed from memory.

Dear Agony Aunty,
Please help. I have been with my girlfriend Lynn for 9 years, ever since we were classmates in secondary school. She is sweet, demure, and completely subservient. She worked and supported me through uni, and looked after my mum in her last 2 years. I really couldn’t ask for anyone better.

2 weeks ago her cousin May visited us from Australia. She is a complete knockout. She has humongous tits that defy gravity, a tiny waist that makes her tits even bigger, and a killer smile that makes everyone stop in their tracks to look at her.

Well, the inevitable happened when Lynn was at work. May is a tigress in bed and couldn’t get enough of me. She has asked me to go back to Oz with her, where I’ll make partner in her father’s law firm.

My dilemma is:

Should I fly SIA or Qantas?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most men fall in love with more than just two !!!
But usually it is spell as 'lust' and they are usually confusing themselve which one to use. Tendency is that they use 'love' when they mean 'lust' cause it looks good.:biggrin:: If you are looking at tits, bums , legs - it's lust at first sight.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most men fall in love with more than just two !!!
But usually it is spell as 'lust' and they are usually confusing themselve which one to use. Tendency is that they use 'love' when they mean 'lust' cause it looks good.:biggrin:: If you are looking at tits, bums , legs - it's lust at first sight.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So can a man fall in love with one and lust after another ?

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't love 2 women at the same time but you can lust both at the same time. Just fuck both of them at the same time while deciding which one you truly love. Normally, it is the one who is a better fuck.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't love 2 women at the same time but you can lust both at the same time. Just fuck both of them at the same time while deciding which one you truly love. Normally, it is the one who is a better fuck.

Use the right head to make the right decision ! Do not make decision while you are DOING IT, you end up using the wrong head.:biggrin::biggrin: