• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it reasonable to suspect that your GF is up to no good if she asks you to do raw?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
When all the time you have sex with her, she has always requested that you wear a condom or do the withdrawal method?

bigcockman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like when she knows she's already pregnant and it's not yours ?

It means something is seriously wrong.

One big cock vs one bigger cock.

Really fucking sad

Obviously it was with either with a nigger or AMDK. If it is a Cina she could have gotten away with it.

So is it reasonable to suspect that she is up to no good?

Or

Does she deserves the benefit of doubt, may be because she feels happier doing raw or maybe for reasons beyond a man's comprehension?

I am leaning towards the latter. I know Sammyboyers will surely laugh and poke fun at me, thats why I didn't dare to ask the question to a Sammyboyer yesterday.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or

Does she deserves the benefit of doubt, may be because she feels happier doing raw or maybe for reasons beyond a man's comprehension?

I am leaning towards the latter. I know Sammyboyers will surely laugh and poke fun at me, thats why I didn't dare to ask the question to a Sammyboyer yesterday.
Ask yourself. She likes it raw but when pregnant she went to get rid of it without discussing with you. My money is she like it raw with someonelse too but the colour cannot be covered up.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or

Maybe fucking around with others for awhile already.
Now worry getting preggy.

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
If do raw lots of moaning and juices flowing than its very natural...if dry as whiskey (pun intended) than could be ither reasons...modern times dna test if indeed there is a child that is not yours u can keep her as a fwb lor no loss no rom done!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are over thinking. What's the point of having a gf if you need a condom?
She is hoping to get pregnant and entice you into marriage.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reality check: Is she willing to swallow? or take pills?

If she rather you shoot raw than to swallow or take pills, then definitely there's another agenda.