• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it OK to Eat in MRT Now?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 14 Oct, 2008 10:09
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Girls have fast food picnic aboard train

"As I took their picture, they looked at me like they wanted to eat me up, as if it was their right to eat aboard the train," says the STOMPer, who spotted these two girls feasting on board a train on Oct 13.

The contributor was appalled by their nonchalance, and feels they deserve to be shamed so they can be educated.

"They were happily unwrapping their food and started to eat the moment they sat down after they boarded the train at Simei Station.

"They continued to do so all the way until they got off at Eunos.

"These are not young children, mind you, but women in their 20s who blatantly disregarded the numerous signs and announcements made.

"They ought to be educated," the STOMPer said.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always felt that the no eating is to stop people from littering , not from eating per se. I don't know what it is with these people stopping people from eating. If they really don't like the people to eat, just go up and tell them to stop, not take pictures and let us see only their side of the story

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always felt that the no eating is to stop people from littering , not from eating per se. I don't know what it is with these people stopping people from eating. If they really don't like the people to eat, just go up and tell them to stop, not take pictures and let us see only their side of the story

Let me give you a reason, a sinkie one ( through my research)

They say, if i got no balls to eat and see you got balls to eat and yet you get away scott free, i see already very buay song, so i want to see you kanna something.

sick to be among such pple.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've said before that the only way sinkees can combat bad manners by all these aliens and ugly sinkees is the New Yorker way. Confront and berate them in public, regardless of race and status. You do something rude in NY public, the crowd around you will gang up and condemn you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've said before that the only way sinkees can combat bad manners by all these aliens and ugly sinkees is the New Yorker way. Confront and berate them in public, regardless of race and status. You do something rude in NY public, the crowd around you will gang up and condemn you.

You dun really understand sinkies, do you?

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
soon u will see, karipap karipap... 3 for $1 goreng pisang 3 for $1 ... men .. going whole train just like the train upnorth in those days..

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dirnking & Eating is strictly prohibited in the trains and this has been SMRT's stand from day one. If ppl wanna beat the system, good luck to them if they are not caught. If kenna tangkap, lan lan have to pay fine lor:biggrin:

The same rule apply to all,including FTs but don't think ppl will really bother to directly approach and get into a confrontation with the offender(s).:rolleyes: