• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it just me or trolls from HWZ and sgfuck are on a rampage here ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You try putting Voldermort, JohnRambo and who else on ignore list, there will be the sound of crickets and maybe a lunatic complaining about her neighbours and strangers whistling at her.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You try putting Voldermort, JohnRambo and who else on ignore list, there will be the sound of crickets and maybe a lunatic complaining about her neighbours and strangers whistling at her.
This sudden trolling looks very well orchestrated. Are these people trying to lure us away from here.....?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
That doesn't mean they are not in cahoot with HWZ or SGTok. We are living in a dangerous world after all.

There's Prolificskin drawing traffic from here with their cryptic clickbaits, there are others reposting random topics from HWZ.

While I harvest slutty news from everywhere to post here. I'm the Minister in charge of Sluts, Whores and Leather Whips.