• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it just me, or ah sam's website is periodically lagging whilst loading?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I expect DDoS attacks anytime soon with so much anti-CCPee sentiments here and those 50-cent dogs here are apparently useless.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The server should be OK. It is slightly smaller but with a bit of tweaking it should be able to do the job.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
The site used to run on two servers. It now runs on a single server and the CPU loading is definitely higher. However it should do the job.

The previous set up cost USD350 per month. I'm trying to reduce overheads while still providing a satisfactory service.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The site used to run on two servers. It now runs on a single server and the CPU loading is definitely higher. However it should do the job.

The previous set up cost USD350 per month. I'm trying to reduce overheads while still providing a satisfactory service.
Ahhh my uncle know KNN used to run on load balancing KNN not to worry boss my uncle find sg pool website as a money making site is worse than sbf loading KNN

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if..... Chinkmarican you created more anti Chinese threads and are balless to bad mouthing Muslims and Allah....

Go fuck yaslf with these take one each night and rest one day.... :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

I expect DDoS attacks anytime soon with so much anti-CCPee sentiments here and those 50-cent dogs here are apparently useless.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I doubt anyone will be severely affected from delays in posting random rants and sharing dick pics

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes the day reply quote very slow. Emote icon load also slow. Now good. :smile:

Yeah I may need to add another small server just to run mysql. I'll see whether I can get something that is cost effective.

The problem with this forum is that it is too popular to run on a VPS set up but not popular enough to be commercially viable so I am stuck in between.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Thank you Boss!