• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it illegal to send pple sms advertisment?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the record, I've reported your post too. You're argumentative and rude to me. Don't try to be rude to me by calling me or my post STUPID because my Mensa score is 163. Get a grip.

Hey! You there! Yes, it's you! Don't look elsewhere.

Fuck Your Mother Phua Chee Bye!:oIo:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey kiddo, try harder. If your fingers don't get tired, keep posting your nonsense.

It's the internet and I'm not the least affected by your nonsense here.

Try harder, kiddo.

LOL.

Wahaha..... you mean fuck your mother harder? Yes! FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE!:oIo:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We should get plugged into the world of marketing, as there could be offers and discounts from Gain City, Cold Storage and Singapore Pools, etc.

some people don't rely on discounts like you, I agree with scroo yours is a fucked up logic

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm the most interesting Mensa qualified person you dare played with, kiddo.

Self praise will do you no good because you've lost yours ball to report my posts and more importantly, failed to get the host to ban me over rude remarks. :biggrin:

OA : 1
loser iluvu : 0

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, this is your half-chance to interact and bash the Mensa guy here. Why you giving up so quickly, kiddo?

LOL!!!

Why i am still able to post here? Why? why? why? Though that you want the host to ban me for being rude? How petty can you get? That's PAP style. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just too bad then. If you like to be a hermit, go ahead but the SMS will keep coming your way, whether you like it or not.

Live with it, deal with it or go and die. The logic is simple. If you do not want advertisements, stay at home. Don't take bus, MRT, don't even own a mobile phone.

If you can't accept such logic, it's your own fucked up brain acting up on you.

The world does not lose sleep over your frustration over SMS advertising. Keep complaining, and rot away.

Get a grip. You've lost it. This forum does not revolve around your posts.

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should you be banned? We should keep you here to keep me entertained.

LOL!!

For flip flopping, you will have to pay. :biggrin:

15626017ebbb21b4b8977ab9f8260c93f9eeea26.jpg

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already told you to address me as Mr. MENSA TEFLON.

Can't follow simple instructions, is it, kiddo?

Admitted that you are TEFLON only after i exposed you for filp flopping? Your MENSA will be useless when i am the 'chowka' of this forum. :biggrin:

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one will stop you from trying to act tough here, because you're so easily defeated.

You should drink more BABY water so you can grow up, which obviously you haven't have enuff of it yet.

That's according to you. As far as i know, you have failed in achieving your objectives, that is to get me banned for being rude. Football time for me now. Meanwhile keep yourself entertained by talking to yourself ok? :biggrin:

Last edited: