• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it ah soh or ah sim?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
anyway not important. haha.
i finished my job at swissotel stamford and walking around raffles city. then got one aunty approached me and asked me 'ah tee, 这里那里有卖toto?" i said "ah sim,你这么老了买toto 赢了有地方花钱meh".
she got upset and started cursing me puborkia etc etc.
hahahahaha...i quickly run away....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
maybe should address her ah soh. then she wouldn't scold me. ah sim sounds older than ah soh.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Soh - Refers to most females in your generations who are senior to you (generally), including 21 years old SYT wife of your older brother. For friends, most people will greet spouses of their male bro friends as "Soh", regardless of age.

Ah Sim (Rare) - Refers to aunties who are married to younger brothers of your father
Ah Mm (Rare) - Refers to aunties who are married to older brothers of your father.

Eg. Ah Mm and Ah Sim

fann-wong-2-data_2.jpg

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are aunt and auntie the same thing?
I only call outsiders older woman as auntie.
I call my relatives as aunt.
Also is auntie a Singlish word or amdk also use ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe should address her ah soh. then she wouldn't scold me. ah sim sounds older than ah soh.
When you see Ho Ching, you call her Ah Sim or Ah Soh ? :biggrin:

You never see in AMDK countries where people try to guess another person's age and then assume that his or her guess is correct. It's a practice exclusive to low SES society.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are aunt and auntie the same thing?
I only call outsiders older woman as auntie.
I call my relatives as aunt.
Also is auntie a Singlish word or amdk also use ?
It's a cultural thingie.

In Singapore, many PRC MILFs like SOS greet them as "Da jie".

Despite many are a little younger than SOS and they would address themselves as my "jie", eg. "Don't worry, jie bring for you, jie do this for you, leave it to jie, etc"

jie here, jie there, SOS felt so pampered.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likewise some Asian counterparts as work, always call SOS as "da ge"

BUT BUT BUT when SOS walk by massage parlors in neighbourhood centres, the ladies always call out to SOS, "xiao ge", eg. "xiao ge 来爽一下吗" They see SOS older fat, but tease SOS, call him "xiao ge" machiam like fei yu ching

%E8%B4%B9%E7%8E%89%E6%B8%85-dance.gif

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you see Ho Ching, you call her Ah Sim or Ah Soh ? :biggrin:

You never see in AMDK countries where people try to guess another person's age and then assume that his or her guess is correct. It's a practice exclusive to low SES society.
I doubt any samster will be able to meet or see ho ching in person.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r rude n dunno how 2 make man ...

u shud haf called her 美女 ...

she wanted 2 share half her winnings wif any man kind enuff 2 help her ... u haf 2 regret n repent 4 ze rest of ur life ...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

she wanted 2 share half her winnings wif any man kind enuff 2 help her ... u haf 2 regret n repent 4 ze rest of ur life ...
plz lor, win many millions also won't make her look younger after plastic surgery

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Precisely! Just address every chabor as 美女 regardless of age and condition of their face. It's the safest thing to do. Applicable only to chinks.