• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is islam the troublemaker and bullshit religion?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
All religion is bullshit. The industrial and scientific revolutions came about because of the separation of state and religion.

Otherwise we'd still believe the earth is flat, is the centre of the solar system, and lighting and thunder comes from an angry God.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Bruce Willis puts it across very eloquently.

Organized-Religions-Are-Dying-Forms.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bruce Willis puts it across very eloquently.

Organized-Religions-Are-Dying-Forms.jpg

Other than Islam, name me another organized religion which claims a pedophile warlord to be its most important prophet. :cool:

Pedophile, yes or no?
Warlord, yes or no?

No need to dodge the question, Islamofascists. :wink:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than Islam, name me another organized religion which claims a pedophile warlord to be its most important prophet. :cool:

Pedophile, yes or no?
Warlord, yes or no?

Y u hate children? :thumbsdown:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pedophile, yes or no?
Warlord, yes or no?

None of the life story of mahomet could be corroborated by historians. Some even suggest he is a fiction if not for the medina Constitution which had his name on it.