• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is he a sucker or blessed?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The funny thing about these minah is that, they can party and be wild and drink. But still want the man to convert and not eat pork?

They can be very contradicting one.

Not all Minahs require their non-Muslim husband to convert, abstain from pork, get circumcised etc.

Some of the Malay-Muslims are much more liberal when it comes to religion than the non-Muslims.

You need to expand your social circle and stop regurgitating the same old Islamophobic assumptions from the govt.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minahs will ride you into the sunset in bed... You need to try to know.

Sunset Riders?

Sunset_Riders_SNES_ScreenShot1_9498.gif

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cina pigs who convert is more scary. Remember a cina babi convert in mudland, Sibeh extreme. Want to hoot wor. Usually those new converts will Try do more extras , machiam to prove they are more loyal and faithful. Machiam the java m&ds who formerly are hindu worshipers. So now these babis condemm everything else.

Limpeh ask them to go and die.

Last edited:

smiling

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like no choice
want to marry her , like or don't like must potong first
whether marriage last or not , why bother ..
it is their life ..
you can only talk until you turn blue .. if they have decided what can you do ??

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put in in simple words, those who gave up pork becos of a piece of cheese bye or lanjiao, really shouldn't be cina. Better they fuck to saudi, there they can let other bao tao paedophiles rape their daughters. Omg, this world got so many virgins meh? Fucking idiots! But I do notice, non archievers like to be bao taos, seems that that this is main selling point.
For me, the extra wives is a good selling point. I might become a bao tao for chee byes, but I still eat pork and drink whisky, can? Swee boh? Knn, as long no one see, who knows right? Maybe limpeh can even come out with a book leh, call, my journey to become a baotao.