• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Goh Meng Seng Mad?

Is Goh Meng Seng Mad?

• yes

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
madcow??? :confused::confused::confused:

GMS is no madcow, bro. He's a sad attention-seeker, who is currently enjoying unprecedented attention given to him by people like us (including me). While I think his IQ and EQ combined prob equals to Singapore's temp, he continues to amaze (shock) me with his media exposure. He is obsessed with himself, we're (I'm) obsessed with him. And he's the most annoying person after Sarah Palin. I'm sure Mr. Brown will parody him soon, if not already.

Give up on him lah. He maciam cockroach dah, won't die one. :smile:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's not mad, he's just really really bitter.
Things have not gone the way i the past few years, but instead of self-reflection, he chose a particular group of people as his scapegoat blaming them for everything.
He claims that he is a "neutral political observer", but I think everyone can see that he is anything but that. Just one very bitter person.

ForFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's not mad, he's just really really bitter.
Things have not gone the way i the past few years, but instead of self-reflection, he chose a particular group of people as his scapegoat blaming them for everything.
He claims that he is a "neutral political observer", but I think everyone can see that he is anything but that. Just one very bitter person.

You are right. He is not mad. A mad person may not know what he is doing and has deminished responsibilities. GMS knows fully well what he is doing and he will have to take full responsibility of his words and actions.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. He is not mad. A mad person may not know what he is doing and has deminished responsibilities. GMS knows fully well what he is doing and he will have to take full responsibility of his words and actions.

Agree. One hell of a fuckwit, delusional, narcissistic and self-righteous.

GoMadSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am! How did you all know! Not only that, I am paid to whack WP and NSP! Look at my new avatar and bow down to the new master I serve!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
He is not mad lah. Just 看不开,放不下。He reminds me of those guys who will pretend to commit suicide if his gf threaten to breakup with him :biggrin:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, oh dear. I do not think Singapore has seen such behavior from an politician or political activist to this extent to date.