• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Fear of Muslims Rational?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Could you not also say the same for oppies thinking oppie parties thinking they are best people to run a country? :sneaky:
Wrong comparison lah. Running a country based on religious beliefs is a horrible way to govern. Contrast it with our political parties (pap and opposition) which are secular. Having said that, yes I think the opposition can do a better job of running the country! :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong comparison lah. Running a country based on religious beliefs is a horrible way to govern. Contrast it with our political parties (pap and opposition) which are secular.
:mad: no lah!! not comparison lah!! Long time never hear from JT (what about a week?) Just poke him for fun lah....

aiyah now you spoil my fun lah..... :cry:

on a serious note, a country run by any sort of religious bent and not by logic and the welfare of all of it's citizens and residents is one country I am definitely leaving and never returning to again.... :smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
:mad: no lah!! not comparison lah!! Long time never hear from JT (what about a week?) Just poke him for fun lah....

aiyah now you spoil my fun lah..... :cry:

on a serious note, a country run by any sort of religious bent and not by logic and the welfare of all of it's citizens and residents is one country I am definitely leaving and never returning to again.... :smile:
Oh dearie me, sorry to spoil your fun.:laugh:

On a serious note too, I'll be right behind you. No religious ruling party for me too.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the citizens vote for tat garment base on sharia law...or communism..who r we to kaypo n said tat is not rite. Even if the president or PM a dictator what rite have we to condemn intervene or invade to remove him? Of course if the citizen not happy feel free to migrate elsewhere

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's why I said lots of different types. some extreme this way some extreme that way. best to use one's own mind. after all the people I've spoken to, the only conclusion I can draw is that a Muslim's idea of being Muslim is largely local to their local network. Go another town will get a different answer. So that's why I say cannot group all together.

IMO, googling is useless for me, usually get one biased opinion of some loudmouth or another. Best I ask a regular person who lives a regular life. This cut and paste stuff can end up with some crazy shit. :smile:

Heres the so called self proclaimed "imam of peace".:poop:

Qualifications questionable....his own teacher contradict his teaching...etc etc etc. Yet some naive simply copy paste such dubious character? :roflmao::rolleyes:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06...blem-with-the-medias-favourite-muslim/8643726

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Till date, no jihad against Isis and radical islsm. Because it's fellow mudslimes. So just treated as a denouncement. But if Christians attack mudslimes, it's infidels n jihad against yankeeland etc. But mudslimes also happy to settle in ang mor lands despite jihad , infidels etc.

Shut the fuck up.

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

You bloody heathen cheena.

Your smouldering charred carcass should be fed to the dogs of PAP.

What do you heathen stinky slanty stupid cheenas know abt geopolitics?

Talk abt immigration?

You bloody bastards leave Malaya first. ALL of you.

ALL the bloody chinks out of Nusantara. Another May 1998 episode may be in the offing anytime soon.

Stop worshipping your ang moh masters, you midget chinks. Slanty. Stupid. Stinky. Chinks.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong comparison lah. Running a country based on religious beliefs is a horrible way to govern. Contrast it with our political parties (pap and opposition) which are secular. Having said that, yes I think the opposition can do a better job of running the country! :biggrin:

Going by how Sinkies complain all day, NONE of the parties in Sinkieland is worth mentioning.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Christian work ethic is a fine way to run a country. Most european countries today are secular, but operate under judeo-christian concepts with the Christian Protestant work ethic.

Running a country according to moslem values, has proven to be a disaster, just like communism. Hardly any moslem sharia country is at the top of the list for 'most happy countries', 'most rights for women', 'most rights for minorities'. Even in european countries, it is the moslem ghetto that is the most dangerous and poorest.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Christian work ethic is a fine way to run a country. Most european countries today are secular, but operate under judeo-christian concepts with the Christian Protestant work ethic.

Running a country according to moslem values, has proven to be a disaster, just like communism. Hardly any moslem sharia country is at the top of the list for 'most happy countries', 'most rights for women', 'most rights for minorities'. Even in european countries, it is the moslem ghetto that is the most dangerous and poorest.

European countries like Belarus or Moldova you mean?

Which are these Muslim shariah ruled countries?

Every Muslim shariah ruled country that has a free government has been invaded (Afghanistan) or is a pariah (like Iran) and isolated, sanctioned, demonized and threatened with invasion.

Before colonial loot, where were these European countries in development.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam is actually quite tolerant... especially when it comes to LGBT causes. :wink:

a5l7s07pyts21.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
European countries like Belarus or Moldova you mean?

Which are these Muslim shariah ruled countries?

Every Muslim shariah ruled country that has a free government has been invaded (Afghanistan) or is a pariah (like Iran) and isolated, sanctioned, demonized and threatened with invasion.

Before colonial loot, where were these European countries in development.

Moldovia and Belarus are not exporting religiously intolerant theology that is destabilizing countries all around the world. Even in SEA, islam has become way more intolerant within the past 10-20 years with the proliferation of wahabi islam, which is now the new mainstream sunni islam. Look at our own islamists here in the forum. Which one of them isn't an apologist for jihadist and shariah laws?

Not all european countries got rich from colonialism.

Hardly anyone finds fault with moslem empires like the ottomans or mughals who got rich from plundering and looting their neighbours.