• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is CSJ a spy for the PAP?

Is CSJ a spy for the PAP?

• Total voters

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
People just like to believe in conspiracy theories

Many times we refuse to see things laid out plain for us

Many years ago, I remember feeling disgusted when the national TV showed CSJ yelling "Mister Goh! You must answer to the people of Singapore.. Where is our money?"

8 years, several billion in losses and 2 Temasek CEOs later, I wonder how many more Singaporeans are wondering that same question silently in their heads

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Funny think U should mention CST brought in CSJ. CSJ was the one who forced CST out of SDP!!!!

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny think U should mention CST brought in CSJ. CSJ was the one who forced CST out of SDP!!!!

I don't find anything "funny" about it: CST is an immoveable object, CSJ is an unstoppable force

Within an organisation, there are bound to be conflicts and one chose to leave.

How do you know Mr Chiam was "forced out"? Please give him more credit... Is he worse off today after leaving SDP? He is still one of the most respected opposition leaders in the country.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't find anything "funny" about it: CST is an immoveable object, CSJ is an unstoppable force

Within an organisation, there are bound to be conflicts and one chose to leave.

How do you know Mr Chiam was "forced out"? Please give him more credit... Is he worse off today after leaving SDP? He is still one of the most respected opposition leaders in the country.

The reason why I said its funny is because I find it ironic that someone would justify CSJ's authenticity as a valid opposition by bringing up this subject when it was CSJ himself who forced CST out. At the time, SDP was probably still the biggest opposition around and after CSJ usurp CST, SDA just went downhill thereafter. Further adding to my theory that CSJ might have been a spy sent by PAP to ruin SDP

And I have great respect for CST, he remains the only opposition party member who manage to successfully sue PAP for defamation.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is not a plant and I believe he is altruistic. Fundamentally, he has traits that are correct for a political fighter. Except that he sees the environment in a different way and this rubs off on his various aspects like party strategy and his personal character, both positive and negative.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=33609

Char_Azn claimed that CSJ is a spy for the PAP.

How many of u believe and agree with him? :biggrin:

My vote is NO i don't believe!

Since my name is up there, its only fair that I bring over my arguments of why CSJ is a spy

Let's check CSJ's record

• Since he came into power, SDP have been steadily losing votes
  • Constantly discrediting his own party in the eyes of the public by pulling off stupid stunts.
  • Discrediting the opposition as a whole with his various public stunts(as above). We all know SGreans are apathetic towards politics I never realize how bad it was until the last election when a few colleagues told me that they were voting for PAP coz CSJ was with the "Worker's party"
  • Suspiciously well off due to the fact that he seem to be able to travel more then most pple even after he became bankrupt(where the hell does the money come from)

There could only be 2 reasons for these, either he is really stupid and has totally no sense of how to play the political game which I doubt since he is a PHd or he is working for PAP

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since my name is up there, its only fair that I bring over my arguments of why CSJ is a spy

I think Tan Kin Lian is more of a PAP spy than CSJ....

Like me, a dumb fcuk cannot be a spy....you need a cunning old fox like TKL or LKY to be one....:biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People just like to believe in conspiracy theories

Many times we refuse to see things laid out plain for us

Many years ago, I remember feeling disgusted when the national TV showed CSJ yelling "Mister Goh! You must answer to the people of Singapore.. Where is our money?"

8 years, several billion in losses and 2 Temasek CEOs later, I wonder how many more Singaporeans are wondering that same question silently in their heads

Doesn't it make U wonder why, not only did he not manage to prove GCT had misused any money, he was bombarded by the press and made to look like and idiot along with his party

Now that we all know and it was publicly announced that $40 billion is gone and the farce with using Chip to consolidate Ho Ching back into power. Its funny how he hasn't decided to chase her around with a loudhailer.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
CSJ is not a plant and I believe he is altruistic. Fundamentally, he has traits that are correct for a political fighter. Except that he sees the environment in a different way and this rubs off on his various aspects like party strategy and his personal character, both positive and negative.

You are bloody smart! That's the key!

Like me, he believes in Jesus! :biggrin: