• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is covid ending?

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feels like covid is ending. Maybe Omicron will supersede the more deadly Delta and infects all of us, giving us natural immunity for good.

I don't look forward to reopening. I am introvert, don't like to organize gatherings for relatives, meet so many friends, meet customers in person and let them scold me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, the fun for the vaccinated ones has only just begun. :cool:

oAbGA1Y5.png
3wh8QNPk.png

7mJG6J3E.jpeg

3bY6KBQ7.jpeg
T5zyz6Ru.jpeg

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary, the fun for the vaccinated ones has only just begun. :cool:

my work groupchat said three local doctors (one dentist) had passed away due to heart issues in the past two months because someone from NCID spreading info to doctors to take moderna as booster. Even Ong also took moderna.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
If someone failed to take the vax shot is not a normal healthy person. Good thing vax shot could end his life early orelse he never know what life threatening illness he has...

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feels like covid is ending. Maybe Omicron will supersede the more deadly Delta and infects all of us, giving us natural immunity for good.
It will end when people stop complying to mask, social dist, vaccine, restrictions. It is people who can end it, not govt.