• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Clinton666 = Nicolas Jeremy Wong???

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2161.jpg

wah.....dat fuckin nicolas jeremy wong who works in standard chartered bank as a "relationship mgr" say any derogatory remarks by sinkies against FT should be considered seditious and wants the garmen to take action wor!!!

http://sg.linkedin.com/pub/nicholas-jeremy-wong/38/34a/3a2

one thing very interesting here - check out his additional interests....he listed juijitsu, muay thai....juz like clinton666....

dyk31v.jpg

IS CLINTON666 = NICOLAS JEREMY WONG??? LOL

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
go and beat him up lah, post in the forum to complain for fuck!!!!

bloody sinkies

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicholas Jeremy...................Wong...................

no matter how he try to have an AngMoh middle name.....................he'll never be a white man...................

can try bleaching skin like Michael Jackson................wear blue contact lens...................plastic surgery.......................dye hair blonde.....................

still 100% Chinese lah.........................

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I been reading with fun on this thread regarding identity of Clinton666, and he dig up the thread on allen (ivbert) again.

Why would he do so? To divert attention? Reading the way he write here in this forum, and the newspapers column, there are many striking similiarities and even his hobbies and interest are similar to what is written on facebook.

it would be nice if someone goes up to Standard charted bank and find this Jeremy Wong guy and call him clinton666, as a customer. Since he is a Relationship MAnager, he should know his manners and probably someone need to tell him about his postings here, everyone would like to hear what he has to say....

Maybe he will use his ninjitsu kicks or what ninfa blades? that is going to be interesting.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we need more proof than that. but i see the similarity, but the message he posted are opposite what he preaches.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal

no matter how he try to have an AngMoh middle name.....................he'll never be a white man...................

can try bleaching skin like Michael Jackson................wear blue contact lens...................plastic surgery.......................dye hair blonde.....................

But he'd probably stand tall upon his local chink peers. And he's ugly hahaha sigh.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He could be a Catholic. Catholics have a middle name.

But I could be wrong about this...

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmm! Catholics! Chaste wife, they will never let you touch their pussy no matter how hard you beg them. But they sure response well when fucked in the arse and they are really born to provide excellent blow job!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 is a Rafflesian, not Assysian!

Can't be lah! Rafflesian has only two category of alumnus, top elites & top criminals! Nothing in between lah! And all are very well represented through their language efficiency! Clinton666 is only mediocre in life as well language proficiency, thus that make him a Rafflesian wannabe but will never be!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i dont think this Nicholas fella is our 666. Nicholas is for real whereas 666 seems to be doing it for kicks .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With many SBF bros waiting to give a flying kick to his puny balls, I don't think this dickhead Nicolas Jeremy Wong is our dear Clinton666.. The Clit is too clever for that.. He won't want to be exposed like Iverbert.. Anyway I think this retarded gaydog Nicolas loves sucking up to the FTs since he would be more than willing to defend them publicly.. He's just another of those 60% Cb kias..

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Catholics ah......................no wonder screwed up lah.......................

they worship Mary.......................she made Joseph a cuckold by having affair with God....................

producing the bastard Jesus.....................

they should worship Joseph..................he had to bring up a bastard.............

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
none in this forum dare reveal themselves. why then they always wanna know whether nicholas jeremy wong is or is not clit666?

if by confirming he is, what is the thread starter intend to do? intensify his cyber-bullying tactic? hopefully he's not in league with SDP with all their free speeches and human rights thingies.