• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Cecilia Cheung a bad wife?

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You siao lah, we are talking about raising a bastard son for 3 years ok...

* Cecilia will take care of the kids.
* The son looked like Edison anyway. (compare their eyebrows)
* I don't see the slut will have any financial problem. (more secret relationships and sugar daddies?)

:biggrin:

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got to give credit to Nicholas Tse la. He married the cunt despite the nude photos incident. I think the fact that he raised another man's son was the final straw.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got to give credit to Nicholas Tse la. He married the cunt despite the nude photos incident. I think the fact that he raised another man's son was the final straw.
read somewhere the DNA test was done some 3 years ago after the edison incident.........think Nic endured it but now use the evidence as grounds for divorce

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hah are you serious? He endure this? Wow this guy has my respect. Must have some Buddha heart or something... He should move on. There is no second chances in this world. There is a reason why she did what she did. It's not an accident, it's a character issue. Father was a gangster, genes are no good from the beginning.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole Wang Fei saga must have been a ploy of Nicholas Tse's father and manager.......................

the whole thing must have been fake to boost his career back then..................

Nic's parents seems to prefer Wang Fei back then because they belief she brought him luck. They also believed that Cecelia brought him bad luck. Atlas, like father like son, both not able to stay with one women for long.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro..what kind of credit ? credit for being henpeck or credit for being stupid ?:wink:

Last edited: