• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Adelaide a boring city ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The limelight falls on Melbourne and Sydney. Hardly anyone talks about Adelaide.

There is no direct train from Perth to Melbourne, so you have to transfer at Adelaide.

Is there anything worthwhile in Adelaide ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if weather is good, can jalan jalan look see look see lah, but that’s about it. or can go to beach and bio some aussie bitches. boring.
1691342302865.jpeg

1691342436960.jpeg

1691342497681.jpeg

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The limelight falls on Melbourne and Sydney. Hardly anyone talks about Adelaide.

There is no direct train from Perth to Melbourne, so you have to transfer at Adelaide.

My uncle nieces like travel, spend I year go backpack all 5 eye countries, says all BE colonized country look the same... just save money go one place Melbourne is all you need, other places Sydney Brisbane are just duplicate.... boring...

Speak only English, pubs only beers and steaks, drunks only English people don't see drunk Asians ahneh Indear and Chinese.... topless beaches only English people... water melon boobs every woman want to see whose boobs hang the lowest touching the ground...

Hope this helps...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most daft Sinkies find rural places that are without the usual urban distractions to be boring.

Adventurous Sinkies will explore the outback areas of Australia.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Generally nothing much to do, it's less metropolitan than Sydney / Melbourne so I wouldn't recommend wasting time there unless you have days to spare.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a beautiful laid back city with nice weather. Enjoy your good food with good Australian wines there. It's definitely a better place to be @ compared to Sydney n Melbourne. Everything feels fresher there, even the air u breath in. I would rate Perth n Adelaide to be the best cities in Aussie land.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Depends what stage of life you're at and what your interests are. It's a great area for cycling, hiking, rock climbing, 4WD adventures etc.

On the other hand if you're a night life person stay well away.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a reason why the State Gov wants to increase population & its super easy to get PR in ADL. Benefits in ADL is that its much cheaper than here in Mel or Syd plus less tourists population so there will be less crowds unlike those we see here all the damn time everywhere that can be a turnoff:wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Depends what stage of life you're at and what your interests are. It's a great area for cycling, hiking, rock climbing, 4WD adventures etc.

On the other hand if you're a night life person stay well away.
How's the cheonging there? Got angmo charbor pros or not?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Adelaide is a more lay back town
More nature scenary, can see the pink lagoon

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imho Australia is 1 of the most boring place on earth be it the place itself, the culture and the people are mostly big and fat.
Seriously I rather roam about sg than going there for free. To me is a waste of time, energy and money.
Totally cannot gel with the environment, the food and the people.