• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is a dress an investment?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was watching the BBC reporting a fashion show in Spore. When they interviewed a Spore girl, she said she knew about the recession & thats why she "invested" in the gown she was wearing :biggrin:

I think Spore girls are high maintenance & a bad "INVESTMENT".

Am I being a cheapskate sexist :confused:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the gown can help to hook that guy who just made 345k from the stock market, it is a good investment,,,, if the gown can get her good sex, not a bad investment but if the gown only managed to get her molested or raped, then it is a really bad investment

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was watching the BBC reporting a fashion show in Spore. When they interviewed a Spore girl, she said she knew about the recession & thats why she "invested" in the gown she was wearing :biggrin:

Yeah depends on how you see it !
To the small cranium creature name woman . A nice dress is like a fine working fishing net . It help to entangle a good catch . Which is a good capable man !

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way I see it if a female is ugly no amount of camouflage is going to fool a guy. It might catch his attention but after he spends some quality time with the girl he'd probably run away :smile:

A plain girl with inner beauty beats a well dress girl who's got an ugly character :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way I see it if a female is ugly no amount of camouflage is going to fool a guy. It might catch his attention but after he spends some quality time with the girl he'd probably run away :smile:

A plain girl with inner beauty beats a well dress girl who's got an ugly character :rolleyes:
You are right. But 1st thing 1st , she must grab the attention of the GUY she likes or she wants.

But the attention spaned on her may be the 1st 10 minute. Depend on how you look at things.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
To each his/her own to guys spending thousands in a cheapo car so that its looks like some crazy sprots car is it sound? Its his or her own hard earned money who are we to judge? Its not like some ass hole I know who used up all my savings in some toxic investments and tell me in my face that she did nothing wrong.

jw5

Loyal

If her ang mo bf doesn't rip it off, then I suppose "yes". :smile:

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal

May 10, 2009
OK to slap spendthrift wife

RIYADH - A SAUDI judge has told a seminar on domestic violence that it is okay for a man to slap his wife for lavish spending, a local newspaper reported on Sunday.

Jeddah judge Hamad al-Razine gave the example of overspending to buy a high-end abaya, the head-to toe black shroud Saudi women have to wear in public, as justifying a smack for one's wife, Arab News said.

'If a person gives 1,200 riyals (S$476) to his wife and she spends 900 riyals to purchase an abaya from a brand shop, and if her husband slaps her on the face as a reaction to her action, she deserves that punishment,' he said.

The judge's remarks sparked an outcry at the seminar on the role of judicial and security officials in preventing domestic violence, the paper reported.

The seminar was attended by officials as well as activists on domestic violence, including representatives of the National Family Safety Programme.

Mr al-Razine acknowledged the depth of the problem of domestic violence, until recently not acknowledged as a serious issue in the ultra-conservative Muslim country, where family problems traditionally remained behind closed doors.

Saudi women have in the past few years become more vocal about the problem of husbands beating wives and fathers mistreating children.

But mr al-Razine said some of the blame must be shouldered by wives for their behaviour. 'Nobody puts even a fraction of the blame on them,' he said, according to the report. -- AFP

:eek::p:biggrin:

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not like some ass hole I know who used up all my savings in some toxic investments and tell me in my face that she did nothing wrong.

True, true. Just trying to link the dots, would this be the same bitch in question who "invested" in the new gown, and of course using our savings?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, true. Just trying to link the dots, would this be the same bitch in question who "invested" in the new gown, and of course using our savings?

That I do not know she never show me her bill :( Guess I am just a lesser mortal to her when all my money has been used up :(