• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Is 4th Sinovac Booster Needed As No More Immunity Certification Needed?

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is 4th Sinovac Booster Needed As No More Immunity Certification Needed?

I mean all the shopping centres and all the eateries have removed all Trace Together check in points?

So since the government isn’t checking our covid immunity status anymore, then what’s the need for an additional booster?

Thank You.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I mean all the shopping centres and all the eateries have removed all Trace Together check in points?

So since the government isn’t checking our covid immunity status anymore, then what’s the need for an additional booster?

Thank You.

You need more and more boosters if you believe that they will reduce your chances of dying from Covid.

If you don't believe boosting is the way to go or if you don't give a shit about Covid then you don't need the shot.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank You.

buy quercetin (phytosome) and L-optizinc.................proven to disrupt viral life cycle at every stage..............

i had 2 Sinovac jabs.................not planning to take another more................

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Watch loctor leong simple explanation to leecide for yourself if 2nd booster is leequired.
As clear minded and objective as always. My uncle forced the vaccine center to jab him as early as possible for the 1st 3 jabs becas
1. My uncle knew that cannot escape this I.e sooner or later will need to jab whether you like it or not
2. Virus was spreading like wild fire. My uncle just have to take his bet even there are risk involved after he analyse benefits outweighed the risk.

As for 4th jab my uncle is monitoring and might go for it at a later time when he feels the 1st booster had waned.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just head to the beach for a good tan, free vit D is good for you! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
big bro, do not go suntan or beo braless chicks running along the beach, with sunglasses.

When you wear sunglasses, your eyes tell your skin that the UV exposure is low, so skin pigments go to koon, putting you at higher risk of skin damage.

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supercucks like @porcaputtana and @dredd has the answers but they refrain because they are made to look real stupid with their idiotic replies.

This better be a lesson bot to retard yourself with FOUR boards!!!

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Supercucks like @porcaputtana and @dredd has the answers but they refrain because they are made to look real stupid with their idiotic replies.

This better be a lesson bot to retard yourself with FOUR boards!!!
Still at it? Pandemic is over for the rest of us.

You should spend your time on more urgent matters. Like grow a pair of balls.

Last I heard you chickened out from some confrontation at a MRT station. Damn sia suay.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220712-150934_Telegram.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still at it? Pandemic is over for the rest of us.

You should spend your time on more urgent matters. Like grow a pair of balls.

Last I heard you chickened out from some confrontation at a MRT station. Damn sia suay.
I think for you the pandemic is still on judging from the measures you're still in favour of

Anyway, I waited for him. In fact 2 person's waited but he didn't turn up.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good heavens you actually showed up and waited .

What a moron.
I have plenty of time on my hands. Was around the area so why not. It's something no FOUR board cucks will ever understand.
I'm amazed you still hanging around here after your idiotic performance advising the 3 clowns handling covid. You hide your shame quite well.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have plenty of time on my hands. Was around the area so why not. It's something no FOUR board cucks will ever understand.
I'm amazed you still hanging around here after your idiotic performance advising the 3 clowns handling covid. You hide your shame quite well.
I agree I will never understand the actions of a socially useless halfwit . I don’t stoop to your level.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree I will never understand the actions of a socially useless halfwit . I don’t stoop to your level.
By responding, you are already at my level.
And stooping is misrepresenting it. You'll never reach my level considering the incompetent handling you did for covid.

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
By responding, you are already at my level.
And stooping is misrepresenting it. You'll never reach my level considering the incompetent handling you did for covid.
Whatever . I heed u the same amount of attention as I would a rabid mongrel at Neo Tew when I ride on weekends.

keep barking.