• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ironladychef 's chiobu wife Melody Yap drunk liao goes hugging and kissing another boy.........

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this Malaysian chinese doggie here supporting his fellow Malaysian chinese doggie. Upping threads and talking dirty is their ccb Malaysian chinese way to win and they like to indulge in such dirty tricks and then kpkb act poor victim of racial policy.

You lao cheebye will be stripped naked and tied up with your legs spread wide. I will whip your fucking cheebye with a metal chain and fuck you with a broomstick. Cheebye in mouth out. No lube. You fucking chaocheebye.

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like this Malaysian chinese doggie here supporting his fellow Malaysian chinese doggie. Upping threads and talking dirty is their ccb Malaysian chinese way to win and they like to indulge in such dirty tricks and then kpkb act poor victim of racial policy.

Bitch,
I have never commented on your post.
Why attack me?

Go, BURN IN HELL.

Hoorah.!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lao cheebye will be stripped naked and tied up with your legs spread wide. I will whip your fucking cheebye with a metal chain and fuck you with a broomstick. Cheebye in mouth out. No lube. You fucking chaocheebye.
Bitch,
Why attack me?

Go, BURN IN HELL.

Hoorah.!

Would you guys like to join in during the @ginfreely hole stretch? Basically everyone holds one edge of her cheebye hole and pull. 4 way stretch we can get a square.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

People never changed indeed. Got technology only become proud barbarian thieves and criminal bullies. You coward bully filthy son of whore should be massacred indeed.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Same same.
I had never in any way commented on her post. Yet this Pariah BITCH attacked me.
Never mind Dude, chill.
Soon, she will burn in Hell.

Hoorah.!
She will pick a fight with any and everyone. Somehow, she needs to do this in order to find meaning and purpose in her otherwise loser life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will pick a fight with any and everyone. Somehow, she needs to do this in order to find meaning and purpose in her otherwise loser life.
You psychopaths are the ultra ultimate losers that need to steal slander harass sabotage bully me to find meaning and purpose in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same same.
I had never in any way commented on her post. Yet this Pariah BITCH attacked me.
Never mind Dude, chill.
Soon, she will burn in Hell.

Hoorah.!

You sons of whores are the ones that will burn in hell forever for the ultra ultimate cruel crimes you did do and doing to me.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bitch,
Why attack me?

Go, BURN IN HELL.

Hoorah.!
Fuck off la gin cheebye
Go around the forum looking for quarrel
Knn always flood the threads with your fuck posts jamming and spoiling my reading pleasure
Fuck You and fuck off pls

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sons of whores are the ones that will burn in hell forever for the ultra ultimate cruel crimes you did do and doing to me.

Before you die, I want to harvest your cheebye. Remember to give me your tuacheebye. To maintain freshness I will cut out your cheebye while you still alive.