• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ireland0 Muslim students: “We will do to you what happened on October 7th again and again. Allahu Akbar.”

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reproduction act serves a natural procedural purpose based upon Free will - to continue the Human race, as with all other sentient beings on Earth.

Sex undeniably brings pleasure. It is a power but comes with responsibilities to oneself & others. Should the reproductive act of sex become lust & is one sided, & not even meant for reproduction & the responsibilities that comes associated with such act, the other side will feel cheated or harmed, & thus such brings endless pain, suffering & sorrows...

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reproduction act serves a natural procedural purpose based upon Free will - to continue the Human race, as with all other sentient beings on Earth.

Sex undeniably brings pleasure. It is a power but comes with responsibilities to oneself & others. Should the reproductive act of sex become lust & is one sided, & not even meant for reproduction & the responsibilities that comes associated with such act, the other side will feel cheated or harmed, & thus such brings endless pain, suffering & sorrows...

Bible say sex is good!!! While buddism say sex, lust is bad.

Yet Buddhism say no right, no wrong and Christianity is just another way. In end what buddism say cannot be true. Either disagree with Christianity and say Buddhism is the way or agree with Christianity and that Buddhism is wrong. Can't have it both ways

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being RIGHT or WRONG are only Human based PERCEPTIONS upon living in a civilized society with agreed upon laws which is no longer in jungles or caves of ancient ancestors. It is NOT the matter.

What MATTERS TRULY is how one lives with oneself, within 4 walls when alone in own room in the quiet of the night when no one is watching, within living in educated civilization should harm to others & oneself, be done by one's own actions...

Please do not misunderstand that the insignificant nobody me is responding to you merely on the sex issue. Life if more than sex, & what I wrote is intended not just to you, but to the main issue started by Thread Starter. My humble apologies if I had offended you, as none was intended.

Karma exists, so too Divine Retribution.

Peace be unto you...

Last edited:

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being RIGHT or WRONG are only Human based PERCEPTIONS upon living in a civilized society with agreed upon laws which is no longer in jungles or caves of ancient ancestors. It is NOT the matter.

What MATTERS TRULY is how one lives with oneself in civilization should harm to others & oneself, be done by one's own actions...

Peace unto you...

If no right and wrong, how do we know what is the real " what matters truly..." , in a world with no absolute, there is no such thing as " what matters truly" , in world of no absolute Nothing matters at all

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr K1976 is right.

In a nutshell, Buddhism is to deny one's desires, as it will only lead to endless suffering of pain & sorrows. It is to return back to elemental CONSCIOUSNESS, the very gift of life - the soul, which some humanize it to be human form, which is not.

Just look at a cow. It has no desires. It basically just feed on grass, work as directed, & when it's life is over, it goes quietly into the night. It is a peaceful creature & harms no other life.

Similarly, those whom became Buddhist monks, follows such perceptions, which is why they are celibate, at least those whom are true to the beliefs. They hurt none, not even themselves out of respect for the gift of life, armed only with a begging bowl. If they are fed, they smile, & if not they smile too to face the end, & return to consciousness.

Take for example, the great Indian King Ashoka (304 - 232BC) . He brutally conquered the Indian sub-continent, built an empire from Afghanistan to Bangladesh, yet with such achievements, he was never happy but even regretted his actions, stopped conquests & turned to Buddhism instead for atonement.

Modern day Buddhism is a way of life, & its beliefs are NOT imposed upon anyone. Each has the free will to follow the teachings - which basically is to harm none & be prepared for the CONSEQUENCES of free will - good or bad & blame no one else for one's choice.

There is much beauty in our World for one to experience in this journey of life. One whom is born here had been bestowed with many gifts - life, free will, love & intelligence to differentiate between good & bad, as no child is born out of a vacuum but nurtured with love by parents or institutions - a debt of honor that must be repaid back for their sacrifices made over many years.

We came into this world with nothing & will leave nothing when our time is up. It is only the memories of what we had done in this journey that will be remembered by loved ones, that is often about the courage to live & elevate lives, not destroy them...

Ahhh Buddhism is strictly not a religion, but more like behaviour science system

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

What MATTERS TRULY is how one lives with oneself, within 4 walls when alone in own room in the quiet of the night when no one is watching, within living in educated civilization should harm to others & oneself, be done by one's own actions...

Please do not misunderstand that the insignificant nobody me is responding to you merely on the sex issue. Life if more than sex, & what I wrote is intended not just to you, but to the main issue started by Thread Starter. My humble apologies if I had offended you, as none was intended.

Karma exists, so too Divine Retribution.

Peace be unto you...
Wow...u take RK and score A1 de woh

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the last 800 years, Arabs were docile. The Turks and mongols carried the Muslim rampage on their behalf. Now the baton has passed back to Arab to carry on. Good luck to the nons. I hope your all survive the ordeal.
U just added another 2 words : Rampage n Ordeal!
As I have rightfully claimed, nothing good comes out from this religion....

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

So I guess even moslems agreed that it was hamas who committed lots of war atrocities in Israel on 7 Oct 2023. The atrocities weren't fake nor were the Jews killed by their own IDF helicopters or tanks.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I guess even moslems agreed that it was hamas who committed lots of war atrocities in Israel on 7 Oct 2023. The atrocities weren't fake nor were the Jews killed by their own IDF helicopters or tanks.
depend on the context, loofY teaches us to look at context. when muslims are on the defence, they will say fabricated by IDF nand mossad.

When muslims are on the offensive, please see the title of the post.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
depend on the context, loofY teaches us to look at context. when muslims are on the defence, they will say fabricated by IDF nand mossad.

When muslims are on the offensive, please see the title of the post.

moslems have little context in their 1924 Cairo version quran. That's why they need hadiths or other made up crap.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslems have little context in their 1924 Cairo version quran. That's why they need hadiths or other made up crap.
syed is right that hadiths are hearsays injected by later caliphs. their scholars authencity of hadiths cannot stand water, primary school standard.

always lower your standard when you examine islam.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
syed is right that hadiths are hearsays injected by later caliphs. their scholars authencity of hadiths cannot stand water, primary school standard.

always lower your standard when you examine islam.

There's also no original copy of the first quran. The quran memorizers are not 300 or 800 years old. They are not a valid proof that the moslem quran hasn't been corrupted.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's also no original copy of the first quran. The quran memorizers are not 300 or 800 years old. They are not a valid proof that the moslem quran hasn't been corrupted.

There are observable proofs that the violent contents have been uncorrupted for 1400 years.