• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Iran] - British-Aussie angmoh chiobu arrested & imprisoned while holidaying in Iran

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
d74dbfd862f66b464bbefd271a98f96d

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/pictured-british-australian-blogger-arrested-012547717.html

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
The West cannot KPKB ... there are cases whereby people were arrested while in Western countries. Most recent I can think of is Huawei's founder daughter Meng Wanzhou in Canada.

So it is a fair game for Iran.

IQ and Race

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
The West cannot KPKB ... there are cases whereby people were arrested while in Western countries. Most recent I can think of is Huawei's founder daughter Meng Wanzhou in Canada.

So it is a fair game for Iran.

IQ and Race

Why aren't you banned?Every post of yours is race & IQ.Gtfo bro.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you put your own chee bye in harm's way, dont go blaming the multitude of strange cocks that
cum to do your hum some harm.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who the fuck go for a "holiday" in Iran ?

Good question! Only spies and saboteurs go there to create mischief. Camping near a military facility and flying a drone some more. Basically asking to be arrested!
Allahu Akbar!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Travel advise from the Australian Govt.......

Summary
  • Reconsider your need to travel to Iran due to the risk that foreigners, including Australians, could be arbitrarily detained or arrested. Dual nationals are also at risk. We can't guarantee access to consular services or legal representation if you're detained or arrested. See Safety and security
  • Do not travel within 100 kilometres of the Afghanistan border, or to Sistan and Baluchestan province or to areas in Kerman and Horuzgan provinces east of the cities of Bam and Jask due to the dangerous security situation. See Safety and security
  • Do not travel to areas within 10 kilometres of the border with Iraq because of the volatile security situation. Iranian security forces are active in these areas. See Safety and security
  • Iran doesn't recognise dual nationality. If you're a dual Australian/Iranian national, it is highly unlikely the Australian Government would be allowed to assist if you're arrested or detained. See Laws
  • Protests over domestic and regional developments could occur at any time. Avoid large gatherings and demonstrations, as they could turn violent. See Safety and security
  • There have been recent military tensions between Iran, the US and other countries in the Middle East. Do not visit military or nuclear sites (which are not always clearly marked), follow the advice of local authorities and monitor the media for the latest developments. See Safety and security
  • Terrorism is a threat, including in Tehran. See Safety and security
  • Acts of political violence targeting foreign interests have occurred in Iran in recent years. See Safety and security
  • Iran experiences regular, sometimes major, earthquakes. In November 2017, a 7.3 magnitude earthquake struck Kermanshah province, causing numerous deaths and extensive damage to buildings and other infrastructure. Widespread flash flooding affected large parts of Iran from mid-March to April 2019. See Natural disasters
  • Take sufficient cash to convert to local currency (Iranian Rials) to cover all costs for the duration of your stay in Iran. International debit/credit cards are not accepted. It's not possible to transfer funds to Iran using the commercial banking system or money transfer companies. See Entry and exit
  • The unauthorised use of drones is illegal. You'll need permission to bring in electronic equipment including satellite phones, GPS trackers and walkie talkies. See Laws

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why aren't you banned?Every post of yours is race & IQ.Gtfo bro.

I am just stating the fact. You can choose to accept that the world is flat. Then I say good luck to you.

Noticed same operandi of some religion, if cannot convince his argument - change the law to suit them and finally threatened to kill them.

IQ and Race

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
These stupid sinkies. She was trykng to prove how safe iran is and they arrested here. Please dont read sjnkie newz

Jungleland98

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just stating the fact. You can choose to accept that the world is flat. Then I say good luck to you.

Noticed same operandi of some religion, if cannot convince his argument - change the law to suit them and finally threatened to kill them.

IQ and Race

You're a snakeoil salesmen that don't know the actual mechanics and detail of a product you're selling.Only talk and talk rubbish but nothing factual. I think you're the one believing the world is flat since you refused to listen to mathematical and scientific explanation to it just like many flat earthers who wanted "visible" evidence.Not knowing the strongest evidence are equations that lead to its application.

Similarly people who talk about race and IQ got it from alt right Youtubers that failed their high school sciences(Crowder,Molyneux and even Peterson).I don't know about you but I don't follow failures to teach me science.