• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IQ and race. And Beyond

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
chineseteacompanyworkerseatriceballsfromurinal.ashx

A video of workers from a tea company in southeast China apparently eating rice balls from a urinal and having their lunch in a bathroom became a big hit online last week.
The footage shows about 25 employees of Tenfu Group taking part in the event, which the company said via social media was an annual event designed to show how seriously it took the issue of hygiene.

“Our company has had the ‘bathroom training’ tradition for supervisors for 25 years,” a senior manager is heard to say in the video.

Other people are then seen taking balls from the urinal and eating them, while others sit around a table in the middle of the toilet.
A cleaner seen in the clip is heard to say: “I always put my heart into this cleaning job and I aim to clean it until there’s no strange smell and people can even eat meal there.”
China censors social media posts about vaccine scandal, monitor says, as tabloid suggests issue has been overblown
The unsavoury event took place in July 4 and the video clip was uploaded to Weibo, China’s Twitter-like service, two weeks later.
Despite the company giving the event extensive coverage on its WeChat account, it denied it was a publicity stunt.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds familiar?
In one country, the LEEders dished out ss.HIT and the citizens have no choice but to swallow.
Reason: LEEder said I have the MANdate to do what I LEEcide.

ss.HIT Food for Thought:

ss.HIT voting for ss.HIT LEEders LEEserves to eat ss.HIT.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
World IQ Map.png

No matter what IQ and RACE determine future of a country. You cannot turn black to white no matter how you tried. It is a sad truth I know.

Every single day I watch Leftist Westerners say that Africa needs more aid and help, while lamenting the legacy of colonialism. I always nod along to this comforting outlook on Africa's problems, while knowing that the truth is much more tragic. If you look at the map of IQ averages across the world, you'll interestingly see that the higher the IQ, the higher the GDP. The lower the IQ, the lower the GDP.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
African have great IQ's. And the arabs, they used to administer china under yuan( mongol) dynasty as mongols only good at fighting. In fact, they used arab know how to defeat chinese army from their walled cities.
Canton at one time was a arab and persian city until chinese warlords massacred them in 758AD. Maybe 120k-200k died.