• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

iPhone 3Gs from Singtel, SO EX!!!!!!! WTF.....

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IPhones like most other Apple products are targetted at dumb pple. Iphone users are too stupid to realize that they are paying for last year's technology so it doesnt matter to them. There's a good reason why the phone doesnt sell well outside the US

Last edited:

tigerboy18

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to agree with wat bros said here. i could well afford an iphone but surely i m not going to b such a dumb chap who let myself being ripped off by Singtel. i just dun understand why some ppl still wanna go n buy d damn phone from Singtel when there were so many articles stating tat d price of d new iphone in US cost only US$199 n US$299 respectively (depending on whether a 8GB or 16GB model).

Here in Singapore, Singtel just ripped people off! if u sign a plan tat pays them $205 per month (n for 24mths contract) they give it to u for free! $205 pm works out to $4,920!!! Siao ah!!! And Apple allows Singtel to do it!

So now only Singtel has d licence to sell d iphone here (n tat is why they can call whatever price they wan), i just wonder why CASE dun come in n tell them that this is unfair competition.

Anyhow, i hope ppl just wake up n boycott tis iphone lah. :(

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have to agree with wat bros said here. i could well afford an iphone but surely i m not going to b such a dumb chap who let myself being ripped off by Singtel. i just dun understand why some ppl still wanna go n buy d damn phone from Singtel when there were so many articles stating tat d price of d new iphone in US cost only US$199 n US$299 respectively (depending on whether a 8GB or 16GB model).

Here in Singapore, Singtel just ripped people off! if u sign a plan tat pays them $205 per month (n for 24mths contract) they give it to u for free! $205 pm works out to $4,920!!! Siao ah!!! And Apple allows Singtel to do it!

So now only Singtel has d licence to sell d iphone here (n tat is why they can call whatever price they wan), i just wonder why CASE dun come in n tell them that this is unfair competition.

Anyhow, i hope ppl just wake up n boycott tis iphone lah. :(

The usd price of 199 and 299 is only applicable if you take a mobile plan of usd70 per month for 24 months with say AT&T.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When i listern to Steve Jablonsky : Arrival to earth on Sony NWZ-X1060B... I can feel the presence of Optimus Prime traveling through the universe... crash landed and rised from pile of fire...

Same file i dl onto de Iphone... it sound like dustbin cover knocking on empty coke bottle...

600 bucks?? paying 6 bucks is way too much for dis pc of crap. A complete waste of my jean pocket space. :rolleyes::oIo:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i listern to Steve Jablonsky : Arrival to earth on Sony NWZ-X1060B... I can feel the presence of Optimus Prime traveling through the universe... crash landed and rised from pile of fire...

Same file i dl onto de Iphone... it sound like dustbin cover knocking on empty coke bottle...

600 bucks?? paying 6 bucks is way too much for dis pc of crap. A complete waste of my jean pocket space. :rolleyes::oIo:
With Window Mobile OS har? then can trash also, lol :biggrin::biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IPhones like most other Apple products are targetted at dumb pple. Iphone users are too stupid to realize that they are paying for last year's technology so it doesnt matter to them. There's a good reason why the phone doesnt sell well outside the US

I got iPhone leh, lol, i think only people who never try an iPhone but condemn it are dumb people. If you want a simple phone, i would choose iPhone.

But not at that price SingTel offering, knn....

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got iPhone leh, lol, i think only people who never try an iPhone but condemn it are dumb people. If you want a simple phone, i would choose iPhone.

But not at that price SingTel offering, knn....

I have to admit, I don't own one however we bought an IPhone 3G as a test unit which I was using a while back and frankly speaking, unless U like superficial stuff, that thing is just that. All style no substance. I'm using a Blackberry, just in case U were wondering.