• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Investigative Reporting On Ma Chi's Family

jw5

Loyal
I am more interested in knowing if the late Ma Chi was driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No normal driver would have done what he did beating the traffic lights at that speed. If the accident took place along our expressway, I can understand. In the middle of town?

I think it was reported that there was no alcohol in the system.
Should they perhaps have checked for dick fragments in the passenger's mouth as well?

jw5

Loyal
马驰家境富裕,在狮城东部有一座价值约合人民币1500万元的豪宅。

马驰驾驶的法拉利599gto价格约合人民币900万元,是马驰去年买来送给自己的30岁生日礼物。

The above information was apparently provided by Mrs Ma Chi to reporters after the accident.
That is one reason why I despise her.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even the expose on Png wasn't so detailed.

The "investigative report" on Png and his defunct companies was done on purpose. Conveniently omitting the links to NTUC. The whole purpose was aim at creating doubts on his management ability.

jw5

Loyal
The "investigative report" on Png and his defunct companies was done on purpose. Conveniently omitting the links to NTUC. The whole purpose was aim at creating doubts on his management ability.

No doubt about your point above.
But the thing that irritated me the most was taking his bumbling and inaccurate reply and giving him a label of lacking honesty and integrity.
All the facts showed that Png had clearly asked not to be considered for the position. His bumbling reply was inaccurate and perhaps even
face saving, but nowhere near lacking honesty and integrity.
This is a tactic they have used for years and people have come to accept it, including sadly, many young people apparently.