• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Introduce Latest Cars WITHOUT Signals Into Singapore - We Are Different From Others.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Driving around Singapore at any time of the day is a very stressful and tiring activity.

You see cars cutting into your path - from innermost to outermost lanes. Many WITHOUT SIGNALS.

Some travel to close for comfort.

Anger flares and road rage takes place at times.

Hope that all future cars introduced to Singapore Roads will come WITHOUT signals.

The Road Traffic Act can be changed to accomodate this new rule so that Traffic Police can rest assured.

Daihatsu

Driving around Singapore at any time of the day is a very stressful and tiring activity.

Hope that all future cars introduced to Singapore Roads will come WITHOUT signals.

What? In the future, traffic junctions' signal lights may be replaced. By then, cars will be pilot-less.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Introduce Latest Cars WITHOUT Signals Into Singapore - We Are Different From Othe

I would like an MIW volunteer to try it out first, for at least one month.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Introduce Latest Cars WITHOUT Signals Into Singapore - We Are Different From Othe

My pattern....I know many here Tulan....
Cut into lane then after that signal once....no more no less exactly once

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Spoke to someone and he said he did not use signals as the gadget might break-down and is too expensive to replace.

He further adds that drivers in Singapore are getting used to such harakiri drivers.

MOOLahMOJO

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's extremely to change lanes without signalling and many near accidents are caused by such sloppy driving.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP will tie up with Google to have all cars on sinkapore roads to be driverless. Only those who have networth above $20 millions will be allow to drive.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

The worst drivers are taxi n BMW drivers. High proportion change lanes without signaling.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i will always signal and wait.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see cars cutting into your path - from innermost to outermost lanes. Many WITHOUT SIGNALS.

The Road Traffic Act can be changed to accomodate this new rule so that Traffic Police can rest assured.

You sounded like a friend I used to know..who complained that the drivers here don't use their signals & wouldn't mind if the authorities import vehicles that doesn't have them, for they are useless, ha ha ha ha

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually no use to give signal.
The car behind will only accelerate to block you.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You sounded like a friend I used to know..who complained that the drivers here don't use their signals & wouldn't mind if the authorities import vehicles that doesn't have them, for they are useless, ha ha ha ha

If the car would costs less without all those "extras" I'm sure many would support your friends idea:biggrin:
However we all know that car costs in Spore cost a bomb because we have to support the poor....:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

that is what happen when you stubbornly stay in sinkieland.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

new cars made in singapore!!! no signals!!! well done TS !!!
very good thread...and it speaks volumes the no signals drivers of singapore!!!!

and better still (thank you Narong )...cars manufactured in singapore!!! signals appear only AFTER the deed is done!!!!

wauhahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well done TS and kudos to my dearest brudder here Narong!!!!...well done!!!!

Golden Humour awards to BOTH of you!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i saw this car approaching me when i was about to turn right....he was signaling to turn to his right and i thought i could move forward....

luckily i did not turn right....his fucking signal was on to turn to his right...but he was driving straight towards me!!!! if i proceeded to turn right, it would be a deadly accident!!!!

nahbeh, signal and then not turning....nahbeh, turning and no signaling....nahbeh turn already then signal!!!!

singaporean drivers are clue less and fucking no signals type!!!! you die your business!!!!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore drivers always dun signal 1 when changing lanes or turning :eek:

Dragon8989

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore number one again.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the car would costs less without all those "extras" I'm sure many would support your friends idea:biggrin:
However we all know that car costs in Spore cost a bomb because we have to support the poor....:wink:

But here it is the poor leading the poor...ha ha ha ha

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually no use to give signal.
The car behind will only accelerate to block you.

I really don't understand such irresponsible behaviour.

What happen if they do this to some driver in an unknown car and accident happens. Only then they realise that their stupid act has killed or maim their loved ones.

Such things can happen and has happened all over the world.

Guess these blokes are truly a very stressed lot.